rococo is offline Associate Member

Hey guys, done lurking, time to jump into the fray...

Just a quick note to introduce myself and give you some background on me since I just joined. Been lurking here and at EF for about a year (at EF longer cuz I didn't know about this place). Like this place more since EF charges now to use the SEARCH function.... bunch o crapitation IMO.
    Anyhoo, lifted big back in mid 90's in college, gained about 40 lbs, which I kept, but now it's "redistributed" if you catch my drift. Work and family life kinda slowed the workouts to a screeching halt (2xs a week if I'm lucky). Just bought an Olympic set with squat rack, preacher, and bench in order to have at home too so I won't have excuses because of lack of time.
    You Mods have it right... virtually anything a newbie needs is on the search engine. That's why I've only been lurking up to this point. Seems like there's a couple dozen more companies than there were in the 90's and some aren't around anymore. Good to see my old standbys are still around TJ, but now I feel like Alice and the friggin looking glass trying to determine what the new bogus stuff is, what's real, what's underdosed... Used to have it almost all memorized... All Duchaine's books and all the early MM2Ks I had dogeared to all the good info for reference. Could be all overwhelming, feeling like starting back at the beginning, but you guys have all the info it seems. I'm surprised to see some of the prices have skyrocketed so much (sos 250), and some have stayed the same. In fact if it wasn't for you guys I probably would have spent money on Ebay for some sups, and would have been on their Red Flag list they are probably building. Can't believe their open book policy w/ the Federalis... so thanks for that info!
    Guess that's enuf for now, just wanted you to get an idea of what I'm about as I feel like I kinda know the majority of you now anyway. I've got some experience, not that you would know by looking at me right now, and I'm a pretty mellow guy too so looking forward to offering a little back to the board. Ready to get serious and stockpile!
    BTW Aragorn if you see this, if all those pix you posted were your personal stash, u'r set for life! Lucky baw-stahd!
    Talk at you later

rococo

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro! We're here to help with anything you need.

-moto

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    welcom to AR bro

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Mr. Moto-
    many thanks, glad to be here... *just might take you up on the offer someday* Sick of being the only one not growin' around here!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome and good luck

Thread Information