Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Eq related anxiety?

I had a freind of mine tell me that EQ can bring on Anxiety or anxiety related symptoms. Any bro's here ever had an issue like that? Currently running TT Eq 600mg/wk.

MJ

9natural9 is offline Banned
    would like to know myself, but from what I've researched the anxiety "egg" if ones was to have it, was already planted before using "gear" i.e. possibly hereditary....

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i get a little bit of "rage" when i'm on it, but i've always stacked it with test and winny/dbol , so i'm not sure which is giving it to me, or if they all are. i wouldn't call it anxiety though...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Dr. Evil: I'd rather have rage anyway....just focus it at the gym!

9Natural: I am in agreement bro! Some folks are more inclined to get anxiety or anxious feelings than others.

I'm only beginning week 2 so nothing happenning in any regard yet. And I'll throw in some winny at the end!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by 9natural9
    would like to know myself, but from what I've researched the anxiety "egg" if ones was to have it, was already planted before using "gear" i.e. possibly hereditary....
    I think this is one reason I will never be able to take gear; I have an anxiety and panic disorder.

You gentlemen are very lucky to be able to take stuff without having to worry about such issues.....I'd trade places with you if I could, or sometimes I feel that way.

Just once in my life I want to be able to take my shirt off and have everyone gasp in wonder not disgust......

<------- seems to feeling sorry for himself today....don't know why???

cheer up canes, you guys did win the national championship last year!!!! (bastards, my Longhorns blew it!!!)

Originally posted by 9natural9
    cheer up canes, you guys did win the national championship last year!!!! (bastards, my Longhorns blew it!!!)
    Yeah, but next year is way tougher row to hoe.....at Florida, at Tennessee and at Syracuse, home to the Criminoles, VaTech and BC.....not to mention someone there who could trip us up.....

I think your coach blew it by playing Simms instead of Applewhite all year, but as you and I know, there was a bit of "outside media pressure" to play Chris "My Daddy is famous" Simms.

Still if you look at the way we handled Washington (beat them 65-7) and they way you guys struggled to beat them in the bowl game, I thought Texas may have been a bit over-ranked all year.

Tell me do you think Simms will be as good as his daddy was? I think Major Applewhite will be one of the steals of this years draft. I see him no higher than a 4th rounder, and that could lead him to my Dolphins, if they trade away the 1st and 3rd round picks for Ricky Williams (a Longhorn) like everyone thinks.

here is my stance:

1)Miami v.s. Texas = Miami wins huge...not because of more talent, but because of what the coaching staff has done with that talent i.e. Mack Brown is an incredible recruiter, but couldn't out coach Kurmit the Frog on acid!!!

2)Next year for Miami=gonna be rough, enjoy the championship now, why you have it

3)Chris Simms v.s. Major Applewhite = After the Big 12 Championship that Major brought home to us, I was awestruck by the kids heart. It even inspired me to beg my sis to name her son after him, which she did, MAJOR. Anyway, when we got Simms, I was torn. Simms has the potential (key word HAS), but isn't quite there yet, not anywhere near. Nevertheless, when the decision was made to start Simms over Major, I supported it, only because of the bloodline, stats, potential, and NFL size. It broke my heart to see Major ride the pine, and me supporting it. Well, obviously I retract all Simms beliefs. Simms is so far behind other kids, its not funny. Coach Brown totally fucked the pooch on the QB situation, and in the process screwed 2 excellent kids up. When Major came in to the Colorado game, I balled like a freakin baby, I was so happy to see a kid with such great heart and leadership abilities overcome such adversities.

4)Major in the NFL, I (soon to be coach) would be all for it, but unfortunalety I dont see it happening. His arm strenghth isnt strong enough, and he is only 6'0, and he has knee problems. But you know what, the kid finds a way to win, and his heart is unmeasurable. Despite all the knock about his arm, size, injuries, I would take him in the 2nd round.

5)I hate Coach Mack Brown, he blew are National Championship dreams

9Natural I shot you a PM so we don't hijack this thread completely, sorry we got so off track folks !

gotcha canes...sorry guys and gals...football is my bloodflow though...

Thread Information