mustang331 is offline Member

Ok crazy question ( Can I store my test in my needles ? )

Regardless of my reason lol

Can I take 20 needles, load them up with 250mg of Test E, with a 1 inch 23 gauge needle, and put the cover back on it. Store them safley and then when its time to inject, switch the needle with 1.5 inch 23 gauge ( NEW ONE ) and inject?

Can I do this?

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    I loaded a 10 ml syringe once with BA and stored it, and found that after a while it started to leek out.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REV
    I loaded a 10 ml syringe once with BA and stored it, and found that after a while it started to leek out.

Well here is the deal.. My friend who I order from has a 50ML test E from QV.
    I was gonna order 2 vials of 10ML, but he said he is not going to use all of his 50ML so he's gonna GIVE ME 20 SHOTS WORTH FREE!! So he said to just go over with 20 needles and we'll fill them up to 1cc each. But if they all leak out, then obviously forget it.

EDIT** did it leak out of the tip of the pin or some where else? I could always tape the end of it, since I will be switching pins anyway.

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Well here is the deal.. My friend who I order from has a 50ML test E from QV.
    I was gonna order 2 vials of 10ML, but he said he is not going to use all of his 50ML so he's gonna GIVE ME 20 SHOTS WORTH FREE!! So he said to just go over with 20 needles and we'll fill them up to 1cc each. But if they all leak out, then obviously forget it.

EDIT** did it leak out of the tip of the pin or some where else? I could always tape the end of it, since I will be switching pins anyway.
    I'm not to sure were it leaked out from, because I had it placed down flat, so it could have been from either end. But it did take a while for me to notice that is started to leak, so it depends on how long you want to store them for.

Then again its free test dood! so go for it =), why don't you get a 100ml vial off the net, and load up the gear into 2 10ml suringes. Then fill the vial up when it arrives. as long as you don't store it in the suringe for long it will be ok, also get a suringe filter for when you are loading it back into the vial. Gets ride of any nasties that could have got in.

bigordie is offline Member
    or just buy a 20ml vial and fill it up...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    to answer your queston....YES...theres no reason why not

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    or just buy a 20ml vial and fill it up...
    Ha ha, that would be too easy.

bigordie is offline Member

Thread Information