lethal is offline Junior Member

Sustanon from Thialand

Hey guys,
    I just got in some sust amps and just wanted to make sure that they were legit before using em. They are a clear amp vial with yellow writing. They are from Organon and I even have the boxes they are white and blue. Have these been known to be counterfieted and if anyone has used these does this description sound right?

Thanks

Lethal

Im at work but I ve found a picture on elite fitnesses website that has pics of them and they look exactly like those. The boxes and everything look identical. But I dont know that website so I just figured I d throw it out here and see what I heard.

Yea thanks sk it looks just like that. Is there anything I can look for out of the ordinary to spot a fake? Or a test such as the freezer test?

Thanks
    lethal

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah its real

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have bought a bunch of Sustanon while staying here in Thailand.

The stuff I buy here comes packed 3 amps to a pack and the outer box is in English & Pakistani with an insert in English; the amps are all silk screened in English in yellow with a bit o' pakistani scipt up at the top over the ingrdients--just like the picture above.

My acid test for "real" sustanon is I get horny as hell about 12-24 hours after an inject, I think it's the test prop' kickin' in--then you know it's workin'!

Good stuff. I love it!

Thanks for all the responses, but I have one last question. If we do the freezer test will we still be able to use them after they ve been put in the freezer?

Thanks
    Lethal

Thread Information