TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

2 late to come back??

i started a cycle a while ago of test and eq. the gear was homemade and i was somewhat sketchy about it. anyway it was already week 5 and i didnt notice a thing so i said why am i doing these if im not getting any results. so i havent done any shots since the 5th week and now its the 7th week and ive somewhat noticed strength and pumps and would go back on but ive figured its too late because of the 2 weeks gap ive put between. u guys agree its too late or could i go back on without alot of problems??

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just hop on PCT if i was u. some might say u are too far down the road to come back and others might say u arent. but if it was me, i would hop on clomid

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i would just hop on PCT if i was u. some might say u are too far down the road to come back and others might say u arent. but if it was me, i would hop on clomid
    yea thats most likely what im gonna do, just wanted to get a few opinions before i made my decision, i really dont think having test levels go way up then drop to nothing then come way back up again in a short time is very healthy for the body....

Thread Information