jrocker25 is offline Junior Member

to macro, is yohimburn right for me?

I am 19 6'6'' 230lbs and my chest has always had alot of fat around it. i used to be a little over weight,but now i am fairly lean except for my stomach and chest. i have never taken steroids . my nipples are quite large. when i flex my chest and feel the fat there is no real "hard" stuff, but there are alot of little mushy type balls. Will the yohimburn work well with my situation? and i heard someone talking about some type of body scrub, will any type do, or is there a special kind? also should i take nolva or armidex with the yohimburn? and for how long should i do 5 on 2 off for? any other info would help alot. THANKS. you can email me back at [email protected] thanks.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    unless you're trying to get publicity for his product, you may just want to email him directly for a quicker answer:

[email protected] or [email protected]

ulter is offline Associate Member
    Yohimburn works very well for chest fat in men. It completely changed the shape of my chest in 3 weeks. In fact if you read the posts by guys who are raving about it the majority used it for chest fat.

Dr Evil the purpose of a discussion board is to exchange information. If he emails macro he will learn the answer. If he posts the question hundreds of people may learn the answer and others will continue to learn long after the thread is gone from page one.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    ulter, i respect your input, always have. this man directed his question to macro, even going so far as to put his email addy in the post, asking macro to email him. i just don't want him to get disappointed if macro doesn't visit this site by the time this thread is gone from page one.

i love board discussion, but of course, it's also in your (ulter's) best interest as well as macro's that yohimburn becomes a popular product...

Thread Information