rissinite is offline Associate Member

T3 or Clen or Both???

I'm 6'5", and between 230-235 pounds. My body fat isn't very high, but the majority of it sits right around my love handles and under my belly button. I'm around 11%. Anyhow, I've done a lot of research on both T3 and Clen , and am looking for advice from those of you that have used it and/or know quite a bit about it. My goal is to preserve muscle while following a low carb diet, and harden up through diet, lifting, and supplementation of one or both of beforementioned. So, what would your advice be, and since this would be my first time trying either, what would you recommend my dosage being, and what should I work up to? Thanks

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member
    Sorry not much "technical" help here, but do a search for post from Mallet! He is the man when it comes to this.

Sorry couldnt offer up more!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i cant tell you your dosage because you have to start low and work your way up to see how much your body can handel. but i like using them both. i use the t-3 straight and the clen , 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. i try not to go over 125mcg for t-3 and 160mcgs of clen. but everyone is different and some people need more and others need less.

Special K is offline New Member

125mcg?

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    i cant tell you your dosage because you have to start low and work your way up to see how much your body can handel. but i like using them both. i use the t-3 straight and the clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. i try not to go over 125mcg for t-3 and 160mcgs of clen. but everyone is different and some people need more and others need less.
    Wow!! If I was to do that much T3 I'm positive I would lose quality muscle also.Great combo if your a little chubby. T3 is very effective and can eat muscle as quickly as it does fat. K

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K
    Wow!! If I was to do that much T3 I'm positive I would lose quality muscle also.Great combo if your a little chubby. T3 is very effective and can eat muscle as quickly as it does fat. K
    Thats the old way of thinking, I just ran a cycle that mallet suggested, 7/5 split clen and t3 combo, I was taking up to 120-140mcg of clen and 200mcg of t3....I didnt lose any muscle..actualy I grew

Special K is offline New Member

I'm so OLDSCHOOL

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Thats the old way of thinking, I just ran a cycle that mallet suggested, 7/5 split clen and t3 combo, I was taking up to 120-140mcg of clen and 200mcg of t3....I didnt lose any muscle..actualy I grew
    I should be more open minded to try different things.The method of "if it ain't broke don't fix it!"is more than likely holding my training and my gains back!! K 200mcg wow bro and clen I don't know if I'm ever that chubby to abuse my thyroid that much. K

Thread Information