Jimmy Sway is offline New Member

I think i need to switch up??

I think i need to switch up??
    What do you think.

Ist cycle was 500wk sus, 400wk deca , 10weeks and some primo the last 5 weeks which turns out was fake, it was a small amount of test. gained 28lbs keep 20.

after 8 weeks started

2nd cycle was test depot 500wk, 400wk deca, primo and winny at the end. gained 11lbs keep 4lbs. lost some body fat.

after 6 weeks started

3rd cycle on now. front loaded 750mg sus, now its 250mg sus eod and 300mg deca every 4days. In 4th week.
    Gained 7lbs first 2weeks nothing since.

Is my body just to use to the sus and deca. I'm thinking of changing to 75mg fina ed or eod and 200mg of test eth eod, to see what my body does and give the sus and deca a rest?????

Help

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    definately fina if you can handle the rage. ed at 75 is good or you can go to 50ed because fina only lasts 25-26 hrs in the body.

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    yeah man, your body is use to all the test you have been putting in you. my advice, is after this cycle. lay off for a good 4-6 months and train naturally because you are putting a shitload of test in you in such a short amount of time. you've done more than what i do in one whole year! i do maybe 3 cycles usually..no more than 4. give your body some rest from the gear. just my opinion though

Big J

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I would definitly chill for a little while dude, try some creatine. You got some before and after pics for the past few months, I bet they'd be killer.

My biggest mistake, no before pics. I'm sitting at 5'10 205 bf about 16 just a guess. Just would like some more input, perhaps from somebody that hit a wall as i have. One good thing, next to no sides - ever.

bump

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    STEROID ABUSE IS BAD :/ LETS HOPE HE DONT "BRIDGE"

Thread Information