grassruts311 is offline Junior Member

It's Been a While NEED HELP, I wanna do this right

So I have done two cycles of test before about 3 and 4 years ago respectively. I am now 25 yrs old 5'8" 210lbs and 15% bf. I have been consistently working out for about four months now and am very happy with how I have been doing, but its time for a boost.

I recently acquired 20 vials of test 250 that I am planning on running for ten weeks at 500mg/wk.

My questions are at this level do I really to run arimidex during the whole cycle?
    Should I run it only after the cycle?
    Could I just use Nolva for pct after the cycle?
    And lastly is the stuff from ar-r .com good enough because I have ordered from them before and they were really easy to deal with.?

Any help is greatly appreciated, and please no negativity I'm not here to hear you talk about how much I don't know, that's why I'm here to learn.

Also what dose of either pct should I run?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by grassruts311 View Post
    So I have done two cycles of test before about 3 and 4 years ago respectively. I am now 25 yrs old 5'8" 210lbs and 15% bf. I have been consistently working out for about four months now and am very happy with how I have been doing, but its time for a boost. You really should have at least a solid, consistant year under your belt to assure that the tendons and ligiments are ready for the added strain and growth.

I recently acquired 20 vials of test 250 that I am planning on running for ten weeks at 500mg/wk. Cosider 12 weeks with injections done 2X per week

My questions are at this level do I really to run arimidex during the whole cycle? .25 EOD and adjust if needed
    Should I run it only after the cycle? Run Adex through cycle!
    Could I just use Nolva for pct after the cycle? Use Nolva and Clomid for PCT
    And lastly is the stuff from ar-r .com good enough because I have ordered from them before and they were really easy to deal with.? Yes their products are legit!

Any help is greatly appreciated, and please no negativity I'm not here to hear you talk about how much I don't know, that's why I'm here to learn.
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/25/25/25

RED^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
    Last edited by Lunk1; 10-12-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Any Idea if the stuff from ar-r will work?

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say step one for you is to get some blood work done. You used testosterone at a young age and you need to see where everything is at now before you cycle again. It's not anywhere near as expensive as buying 20 bottles of test so spend the money and do this right.

I would train naturally for a bit longer than 4 months but that's up to you. Why did you quit training for so long? My opinion is that steroids are serious compounds and should be reserved for people that are sure they are committed to this.

I like your proposed cycle of 500mg/week. Good dose for where your at.

To answer your questions, yes you need an AI while on cycle. The AI will keep estrogen at normal levels while on cycle. 500mg of test is still more than twice the amount a normal in prime man manufactures. Your estrogen will get very high without it.

I don't like nolva for PCT alone. You need to go to the PCT section here and do some research.

Yes ar-r sells good stuff. I use them almost exclusively.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    working out for 4 months is not enough
    you will injure yourself
    your tendons and ligaments cant handle the increased weight
    you need a year or more of a base

I'll take that into consideration Capebuffalo, I agree I have read about a lot of people really hurting themselves by getting too far ahead of themselves. And gymfu thanks that was the info I was looking for.

Also the reason I quit for about a year and a half is because I was working full time and going to school full time. I'm now graduated and just working full time m-f so I have a good set routine that doesnt fluxuate crazily like when I was younger. Also how do I go about getting bloodwork done? I've always wondered that. Do you just tell ur doctor str8 up what you're going to be doing?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any Idea if the stuff from ar-r will work?
    I use AR-R 's Liquidex (Arimidex ) and it works great.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    working out for 4 months is not enough
    you will injure yourself
    your tendons and ligaments cant handle the increased weight
    you need a year or more of a base
    This is very true. You need time in the gym working out naturally to build up your tendons and ligaments. Higher rep constant tension work builds the connective tissue. Be safe bro.
    Last edited by 600@50; 10-12-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Awesome thanks guys for some solid advice. Other forums suck in comparison I mean I posted this today and received this much response

Awesome thanks guys for some solid advice. Other forums suck in comparison I mean I posted this today and received this much response
    Wait till you see the bill

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lunk charges to view his Avi advice is free...

Do consider some more time in the gym before jumping in. You will be much happier with the results if your better prepared.....

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Get BW done before you do anything! Just to be safe. CBC, Lipids, Full Thyroid Panel, and Total Test. I cannot stress this enough! Make sure you know where you actually stand as far as your health. Do a bit more researching by browsing threads posted from the month of august and back. Get you diet dialed in and a bit more timein the gym. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Lunk charges to view his Avi advice is free...

Do consider some more time in the gym before jumping in. You will be much happier with the results if your better prepared.....
    This is tru and your 30 days past due!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grassruts311;620***4
    Also the reason I quit for about a year and a half is because I was working full time and going to school full time. I'm now graduated and just working full time m-f so I have a good set routine that doesnt fluxuate crazily like when I was younger. Also how do I go about getting bloodwork done? I've always wondered that. Do you just tell ur doctor str8 up what you're going to be doing?
    I would leave your doc out of it and order them online. This way it's not in your insurance paperwork.

I use privatemdlabs.com, get the hormone panel for males the one that cost $170, I think.
    You need CBC, lipids, liver function, estradiol, igf-1, testosterone , PSA, and thyroid.
    This is going to give you a good look at what's going on with your body.

Because of your testosterone use at a young age you most likely damaged your HPTA system and will need TRT one day. But it's important to see where your at now. If your already low then your going to have to make a decision.

Thread Information