Thread: newbe need help

shane is offline New Member

newbe need help

im new to this game and all the help would be great.
    im about to go on a cycle in the next week .first one scaired to shoot my ass .
    what i need to know is
    whats would work the best please help
    this is what i can get
    cyp
    deca
    prope
    dbol
    fina
    winny in two weeks
    ive did a shit load of reading but im confused . my goals are to bulk for the first cycle and cut for the next one .
    im
    5/10
    21%body fat
    so all the help would be great thank you

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    Seems like to me if u r at 21% bf u should work on your diet. Thats high even for mass building.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I would go with some cyp, d-bol, and decca. As far as dosages, I'll let the pros comment on that one. If I were you i would try to get that bodyfat to around 15% or else you're gonna be fat MOFO when you're done with your cycle. just me .02 cents. good luck though.

viper is offline Member
    shane, i have to go with the other guys here....work on your diet and training for now....at 218 and 21% bodyfat, you have a good base to start with, but sounds like you need to get more into the diet and training aspect....maybe try an ECA stack for now to shed the bodyfat, but hold off on the other until your body is ready....you will be glad you did....
    this would be a good time to start reading back posts, putting together cycles and have everyone give you comments on them...your cycle will be alot more productive and safe if you have extensive knowledge on all the products you need....

viper is offline Member
    and shane....welcome to the board....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    okay how he not gonna get flamed and im gonna get flamed ,and he is doing a cycle next week and still confused ?

i mean i used the search and i read and im 100% its test/eq for 1st cycle or just test depending on $$

Originally posted by D00fy
    okay how he not gonna get flamed and im gonna get flamed ,and he is doing a cycle next week and still confused ?

i mean i used the search and i read and im 100% its test/eq for 1st cycle or just test depending on $$
    Flame flame flame. Happy dooofy?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: newbe need help

Originally posted by shane
    im about to go on a cycle in the next week .first one scaired to shoot my ass . . .
    Welcome to the board, shane. You've provided some information, but left out one key piece: your age. (You also left out information on your workout routine, if any, but we'll let that slide at this point.) I'm going to assume that you're under 21 (sorry, bro, but it's your writing style ), in which case you probably know what most of us would tell you: it's too early.

But more than that, and regardless of your age, if you still have that many questions, you are not ready to do a cycle "in the next week."

Also - and there's a diversity of opinion on this which I respect, so I'll just give you mine - if you've never done a cycle, you shouldn't be "shoot[ing your own] ass." Glute shots are best done by someone else, who can use two hands to get the angle right and to aspirate the needle. I don't even recommend self-administered ass shots for a seasoned vet. But more than that, if you had done as much research as you should, you would have referred to your glutes, not your ass. (It tells me that you might have tried shooting anywhere in your butt as opposed to the correct spot - and yes, there is a correct spot - which would risk your hitting the sciatic nerve.)

I also concur with the others who have answered this post - your best bet is to cut your B/F down before starting a cycle, or you'll be gaining the wrong type of pounds. At 5'10" and 218 lbs. with 21% body fat, you are clinically obese. Lose some of the pounds and the body fat will take care of itself. Then start to think about a cycle, combined with a good workout routine and you'll put on muscle. Right now, all you'll put on is more fat.

Bro, we truly do welcome you here. But in this, your very first post, your questions make it clear that you're not ready. Hang out with us, continue to do your research, and never give into what you perceive as peer pressure to start a cycle before you are ready.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by D00fy
    Um, DOOfy, I'm not aware of your being flamed, but I have to admit that I don't read all the posts in all the threads.

But since I haven't flamed either of you, all I can say is that this is the Internet. And as much as we have a no-flame policy, some flames do get through - that's the nature of any Internet forum. However, if someone critiques you, you shouldn't necessarily assume that they're flaming you. You know the drill, bro - if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Or toughen yourself so that you can stand the heat.

Besides, how could we not like someone with a name as cute as DOOfy?*

* No comments from the peanut gallery. It was a rhetorical question.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Welcome to the board. Personally, I like the test/deca /dbol suggestion. I wasn't quite as fat as you, but what I had went away during the cycle by controlling the carbs. You'll be fine.

If you're scared to shoot, I would do 300 mg Test and 200 mg Deca once a week in the same shot rotating injection sites (glutes) and 30 mg of Dbol (10 mg 3 times per day).

If your not scared to shoot, I would do 400 mg Test on Mondays and 400 mg Deca on Thursdays rotating injection sites (glutes) and the DBol as above.

Have some Nolvadex on hand and take 40mg per day if you get gyno. Some will disagree, but I like to do 10mg ed so I don't get water retention; at your bf, I would recommend this for you.

Your diet, exercise and new muscles will burn that fat off in no time. You can also take hydroxycut with your cycle.

Let us know how it works for you.

If your 22 years old or so let us know. If your under 21, stick the gear in your hope chest for a year or two or send it to me.

Thread Information