Terinox is offline The One & Only

Deca Only Cycle?

Is it even worth doing just Deca ? My friend was suggesting to do just Deca @ 400mg/week split into two injections.

Would the gains be sufficiet? 10-15 pounds keepable?

And since it's not the estrogen that causes problems, I believe it's the degesteron (sp?) So what can you take for it not to aromatize in that way...Nolva doesn't work right?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i have been taking 400/ mg per week of deca and am on my 8th week and have gained 15 solid pounds,maybe just a lil water. but i have lost an inch on my waist as well,i did not have ne problems with gyno yet and this is my second cycle. the reason i stayed without as much water is b/c i took thermadrene once in the morning and once before i worked out and wallked for 20 minutes/ day,have seen pretty impresive results, stats are 6'2 275 16% b/f give er take a percent

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I have heard of folks doing just deca by itself and gotten good gains. I personally would not. Deca takes a while to get into your system hince ST8's 8th week gains, and he will probally keep his gains for a while because even after you stop deca it takes a while to get out of your system.
    Personally I would stack it with something fast acting like dbol , until the deca "has a chance to kick in". But sure why not Ter, since you have all the money to blow.. send me some while you are at it, deca I mean not money. Well okay you can send me some money too if you would like.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    add d-bol and test or be preparred for deca dick!!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    honestly this question has be asked so many times... ten you know this answer. most of the guys here will tell you not to do a deca only cycle because of deca dick and the fact that when its mixed with test you have an excellent mass/strength gaining cycle. you have done tons of research and im sure you have found that TONS of people do this and get results. BUT if you want major results and want to be SMART.... add test and/or dbol and you are set. HOWEVER, do dont ANYTHING unless you are preapared for the: dedication, have been training for a while, know what it is to have a diet (whether that means to lose or GAIN weight), the consequences (if any), etc
    IMO,
    MM

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    no AS should be done alone. always stack to take advantage of the true potential of each steroid and their combination, synergy.

800mg/wk of deca can cause some major progesterone levels in the body. the only thing that will get rid of this is a birth control, and also abortion pill, called ru-486. this is very expensive and i heard physicians make the girl take the pill in the office in front of them for some reason. it's not worth it. just stack the deca with some dbol and test and you'll be set.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    Ive read on here that dbol may help cause gyno with deca

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    I have been using Chrysin/Dim (Diindole methane) gel from Rx3k.com to combat estrogen/progesterone buildup. I believe it works. I have been using HCG , Test and DECA during my cycle and believe I was getting a little DECA dick (I was getting lots of aromatese). After using the gel, I am horny like in the beginning of the cycle.

The only problem with the pharmacy is that its in Canada and the guy says he cant send it to the US these days because of security. Medlean (medlean.com) also makes an anti-estrogen that is supposed to combat progesterone from DECA.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    k thnx guys, helps

Thread Information