broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Tren, Prop, winny cycle...what should I expect?

Okay guys, gonna start my cycle soon. What should I expect out of this? Any last minute advice?

1-6 tren 80ml eod
    1-6 test prop. 50mg ed
    1-6 winny 50mg ed
    36 clomid tabs

What do you guys think of the cycle? Any thing I should throw in there before I start? Also, what can I take to help with the joints, as I know the winny/tren is gonna be kinda tough on them.

anybody?.....

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Man now thats my kind of a cycle looks awesome bro. I would consider one of those to be a pre contest cutting one. you can expect no water ret whats so ever youll get hard as a rock not to mention youll drop a significant amount of %BF. your veis will be poppin out and youll be a strong M/F. Iw ill be doing a similar one around summer with "anavar " insted of winny.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    i would make one suggestion......that is to cut your tren dose in half and take it ed along with the proprionate. tren acetate has a very short half-life (~20hrs) and you will yield better results taking it ed......

also, since your gonna be a pin cushion......split your dosage of winny 25mg am/pm as winny has a half-life of ~10-12hrs.......

other than that......your cycle looks good, but watch for sides with tren and test!

what results should you expect.........increases in lbm, strength and a fowl disposition. i know people say 'roid rage ' is a myth but as dan duchaine said........a guy on trenbolone is not much fun to be around.

that is one steroid that really makes me aggressive.......well, that and halo/methyl-test.......

in solidariity,

Unity66

What can I use to help out with the joints?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    we can't tell you what you can expect out of this other than some strength and muscle gains, but how much depends on your own body.

deca will alleviate some joint pain, but it's just a way of hiding the real injury. deca doesn't heal you.

Thread Information