CASE420 is offline Junior Member

Quick Question????????????

ABOUT TO START A D-BOL, DECA , TEST CYP CYCLE BUT UNFORTUNATELY GOT SICK DOCTOR PRESCRIBED BIOXIN ( ANTI-BIOTIC) WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN TAKE THE BIOXIN WITH MY STACK OR SHOULD I JUST WAIT????

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Wait till your better. There is no point starting if your not 110%

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd wait until you felt better... hell what's one more week.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I just came down with a cold in the middle of a cycle. First workout with the cold was today. I felt like shit and it was reflected in my workout--I was barely able to get through half my normal sets (though my strength was still good, my endurance suffered.)

I concur--wait a week and go at it when you are 110%!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Quick Answer:

Take the Bioxin now, hold off on the stack for at least two weeks.

(Bioxin is a powerful antibiotic. The fact that it was prescribed indicates that you have a bacterial infection. Let yourself recover completely, or not only will you waste the cycle, you will risk a recurrance of the illness.)

General principle for guys who become sick when they were planning to start (or have just started) a cycle: Give it a rest and put it on hold - until at least two weeks after you are better. You want to get maximum effect from the cycle, and you don't want the remnants of an illness detracting from it. Because if you're doing it right, not only will you do the cycle, you will push yourself more in the gym with regard to your workout.

(By the way, I specify guys because women see to have more common sense when it comes to medical matters.)

Yeah, I know how frustrating it is not to be able to work out (I'm about to take at least a two-week break for some hernia surgery, and of course it's a bumer not being able to lift), let alone having to put your cycle on hold. But if you hold your cycle for a couple of weeks until you're better, the world will still be here. The sun will still rise and fall. Your wife or girlfriend (or boyfriend, if you swing that way) will still love you, eggs will still taste like eggs, some dipshit will still be sitting at the lat pulldown and hogging it before he starts his second set of pulling down 20 whopping pounds, fat ladies will still be walking on the treadmill while watching soap operas, the supermarket will still be out of the one item you went in for, your boss will still be a jackass, ad infinitum, ad nauseam. Guess what: you'll live through all that, plus holding off on your cycle, too. And when you do the cycle, it will be a lot more effective.

Get well, bro.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    bioxin won't exactly interfere with your AS, but your sickness will. wait till you're better.

CASE420 is offline Junior Member
    thanks everyone will do

Thread Information