Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Question This ever happen to anyone?

On Monday I took my third shot of Eq. and everything went fine. Then on Tuesday the injection site was a little sore like normal, and then on Wednesday it started to hurt more than usual. Then yesterday when I went to look at the site it was black and blue. It looked like a bruise and it still hurts now, not really painful, its just still sore. Could I have hit a blood vessel, and did I waste the gear on that shot. Oh yea, and one other thing. Last night I took another shot of Eq. and every time I try to draw the gear from the bottle it always takes long and someone told me to pull back on the plunger all the way and then inject air into the bottle before drawing it so it might come out easier. I have tried it and it doesn't work that good. When I draw it from the bottle I have to keep on pulling back on the plunger and then pushing it in because the syringe keeps on filling up with air and then the liquid doesn't come out anymore, in order for me to get more liquid out, I have inject the air back into the bottle and then pull back on the plunger again. And then from taking so long to draw the liquid and from moving the syringe around, the pin was loose and when I was injecting the liquid into my ass, the syringe was dripping a little bit, is this ok. I know this is a lot to read and is confusing but its hard to put what I'm trying to say into words, its easier if I were talking to you guys. Thanks.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    not too sure about your bruise! i HAVE bruised a few times but thats usually when im not fully relaxed and im a bit heavy handed with myself.

as for getting the juice out of the bottle - i ALWAYS pull air into the barrel, the same amount of air as i want juice, then put the pin into the juice bottle, inject the air and then make sure the pin is completely covered by juice. you should then pull back slowly and evenly on the plunger and juice will come into the barrel ready to be injected.

if your pin is loose tighten the dam thing or change pins. i always use two pins, one to draw the juice up and one to inject with, that way you know the pin is new and sharp and not dulled by the action of pushing into the bottle, and also there are no little bits of rubber from the bottle seal hanging about on the end of it.

hope that helps a bit

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Kaz
    not too sure about your bruise! i HAVE bruised a few times but thats usually when im not fully relaxed and im a bit heavy handed with myself.

as for getting the juice out of the bottle - i ALWAYS pull air into the barrel, the same amount of air as i want juice, then put the pin into the juice bottle, inject the air and then make sure the pin is completely covered by juice. you should then pull back slowly and evenly on the plunger and juice will come into the barrel ready to be injected.

if your pin is loose tighten the dam thing or change pins. i always use two pins, one to draw the juice up and one to inject with, that way you know the pin is new and sharp and not dulled by the action of pushing into the bottle, and also there are no little bits of rubber from the bottle seal hanging about on the end of it.

hope that helps a bit
    That about covers it, what size pin are you using?

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    I have enough needles to switch pins but I never feel like it, and since it didn't hurt without switching I just never do, except for last night it hurt because I stuck the needle in the bottle like three times. And ironfist I use 23 guage with 1.5' pins.

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro,

Use a bigger pin to draw with, then shoot with the 23ga. I have experienced the soreness before, so bad I couldn't sit for a while. I just alternated between heat and cold at the site, and maybe it was psycological but it seemed to help. Good luck

Thread Information