Thread: eq or deca?

biggun24 is offline Associate Member

eq or deca?

Aight im getting ready for my next cycle, but im torn between eq and deca . I definaltly want to bulk up and go into winter with some size then cut down when summer approaches. I know deca is a great bulker but, i like the idea of eq hardening up my muscles. of course ill be running one of these two with test. my question is, for all the eq users, how dramatic were the results of eq? was there a very noticeable change in the hardening and vascularity of your muscles? Is it worth not growing as much compared to deca, but becoming alot harder and leaner giving the fact that diet is in check? thanks in advance for the advice.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    eq gave me more visible muscle but not much different from deca like deca bc of the size it gives me....if your running a test ester like cyp or enathate go with eq, but if you have sust250 or omnadren 250 go with deca holler player

kronik is offline Senior Member
    EQ will give you slow, steady but more keepable gains IMO. As far as bulking you can bulk with just about any steroid as long as your diet and workout are in check. Peace bro

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    I really liked my results with eq. They were better then when i used decca. I like getting maybe a little less size but not compromising my abs and stuff so this is just my opinion

Try adding some anavar with the deca

jaja is offline New Member

Question 1 st timmer needs help

never taken steriods but just laterly been given it some serious thought...been told to do a course of decca and tremolone for about 8 wks. but worried about bitch tits and receeding hair line...as you may guess this is all knew to me. PLEASE ADVISE ME. CHEERS.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    I dont really like EQ. Have you considered dropping it and just doing a high dose test and possibly dbol cycle??? That may better suit ya??? just a thought

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaja
    never taken steriods but just laterly been given it some serious thought...been told to do a course of decca and tremolone for about 8 wks. but worried about bitch tits and receeding hair line...as you may guess this is all knew to me. PLEASE ADVISE ME. CHEERS.

Bro, please do not do a deca /tren cycle. You'll never have sex again. That is probably and overstatement, but you will not like what happens. You need test. Do some research (educational forum/search button) post up some idea's in YOUR OWN THREAD and we'll steer you in the right direction.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ over Deca anyday!

MJ

03636 is offline Junior Member
    Im taking both now 300mg deca /wk and 400mg eq/wk. The eq mainly aids the body in protien synthesis in a stack. The deca for mass or size gains. I hope the eq will have a spill over effect with "keepable gains"

bishops11 is offline New Member
    EQ a sex drive killer? I used it before and had no troubles at all, or did I read the posts wrong? Deca is different, but EQ did not stop my gains or my drive I took Winny also at the end, and that stuff " if it wasnt so harsh" I would take all the time.

Its a joint killer tho, at least for me it was.

jaja is offline New Member
    cheers pal

Not a bad idea.....

Quote Originally Posted by 03636
    Im taking both now 300mg deca/wk and 400mg eq/wk. The eq mainly aids the body in protien synthesis in a stack. The deca for mass or size gains. I hope the eq will have a spill over effect with "keepable gains"
    I've often wondered about stacking these 2 together..but I think I would add some test just to keep my boys happy downstairs
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 10-05-2004 at 01:29 PM.

Thread Information