flex321 is offline Member

Advice on a Buddy!

Hey fellas,
    a buddy of mine wants to do a cycle of sust, but he wont listen to my advice. He wants to take 1cc a wk for 10 weeks or he wants to take 2cc's a wk for 5 wks. I told him to get atleast 16amps and go 500mg/wk for ATLEAST 8 wks. If he decides to do 250mg/wk for 10 wks you think he will be gaining much with his stats: probbly 5'11 195lbs im asuming. Would he not even notice anything off the 5 week one because it only starts to kick in around week 4 and with the 250mg/wk for 10 wks is so low I beleive.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    A friend of a friend did exactly that. I posted a while back. He took 1cc/250mg of SUS every 5 days or so. He took it for 10 weeks and saw great results. Gained a good 15 pounds, lost it all after, but that was cause of no Clomid (mad afterburn).

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh, and one more thing, SUS kicks in right away. Or so that's what i've read. Since it's 4 different types of test, you would feel it kicking in first week.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    ive been thinking about taking sust at 250mg a week it will only by my 2nd cycle my stats are 6-3 210 10%bf just wondering if this will prove good gains.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Terinox
    Oh, and one more thing, SUS kicks in right away. Or so that's what i've read. Since it's 4 different types of test, you would feel it kicking in first week.
    no it dosent around 3-4wk it will kick in. that is the problem with sus,the minimal amount of prop in sus really wont do much since prop should be taken everyday.and with all the diffrent esters sus is hard to regulate,and adjust blood consintrations.
    sus should be taken twice a wk,to acheive maximum effectivness.
    dont get me wrong,you will see results from 250 mg a wk,but for best results 2x wk.and for at least 8 wks.
    if your looking for 1 shot a wk go with cyp (and still thats pushing it)

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    tell your friend to get his ass on the boards

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    He might want to put some time in researching.

Thread Information