swest is offline Banned

What should i eat?

Ectormorph extremly hard to gain weightt; fat. I want to gain in fat yeah you heard me,what should i eat any serious tips? please

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you want to gain fat?

Just eat lots of meals and take a weight gainer if you are having that hard of time gaining weight.

never hard that request before?LOL
    abstrack@protonmail.com

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro go to the diet forum. this is a weird request but i am sure you can get the help you need in there. all i got for ya here in the juice forum is eat lots and late at night.
    ~HOP

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    how many threads are you gonna start about this? Fast food is your answer.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    my freind had the same problem.his solution.at night he would eat lots of fast food and drink dark beer.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Mcdonalds will help you there man, dark beer, tons of carbs

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Keep eating and stop training.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dont eat fast food. You're going to increase the risk of health related problems. Eat clean nd eat a lot of frequent meals, also use a weight gainer. See a doctor to see if you have a hyperthyroid.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Didn't you just post this question? There were several good answers. Main thing is just EAT. Assuming of course that you are counting your grams of protein and you are ingesting at least a gram per pound of bodyweight daily as a minimum. Concentrate on fats. They will support test production and fats are calorie dense. Avoid cheap veg oils or anything that says partially hodrogenated or hydrolized in it. That means most shortenings and pre-prepared foods.

As I said before, a pint of Ben and Jerry's contains 1260 calories (that is for the Chunky Monkey flavor) and so 2 or 3 pints every day on top of a normal 2600 kcal diet with sufficient protein will get you some action on the scales in just a couple of weeks. Train hard and CUT BACK when you see yourself gaining more than a pound per week. That doesn't sound like much gain but in a year that is 52 lbs! Slow gains with proper nutrition and precise, intense training and proper recovery will ensure that at least a good portion of that will be muscle.

Measuring very small gains can be a problem since a good sized turd or even a couple extra glasses of water will totally blow your weight. So what you have to do is graph your weight. Weigh yourself every morning after your morning pee and before your morning dump. Try to avoid binge eating to keep the amount of food in your gut steady. Plot your weight every day on your graph. Take a ruler and try to match the edge of it up with as many points as possible for the last week or so and draw a line through it. This gives you sort of a running average. Your "virtual weight" will lie at the intersection of the line you just drew and the vertical line representing today's date, and may be as much as a couple of pounds more or less than the actual weight for that day read from the scales. This method will prevent those daily fluctuations from messing with your mind and your diet planning. The same weighing technique works great when cutting, as well. Shoot for a loss of about 2 lbs a week for an obese person, maybe 1 to 1-1/2 lb per week for anyone else. (assuming no pharmaceutical help)

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swest
    Ectormorph extremly hard to gain weightt; fat. I want to gain in fat yeah you heard me,what should i eat any serious tips? please
    Careful what you wish for, some day it will come true. I was an ecto all my life, until I hit 30 and didn't change my eating habits. One day I woke up with a gut, etc. I was now over 215 lbs and all of it fat. A few years ago I got back to training, lost a ****load of weight then put it back on in muscle. Don't look to gain fat. It does you no good, harms your health and it is a bitch to get rid of.

Thread Information