Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Please Read (especially New Members)

I am sorry guys, I had to post this... Maybe I have a test rush or something, but I have to say something, cause it is getting too much!
    For the last couple of weeks I have gotten many many Pms and emails asking me for sources!!!! Do I have "I give out sources" written on my forehead or something? All of the newbies are Pmin me and asking me about sources.
    Newbies I AM NOT AND WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANY SOURCE INFO. Please do not PM me and ask me for a source.. I am not a Moderator (sorry guys)...
    I will be more than happy to help ANYONE out with a problem or question anything but sources. I don't want to sound like I am being rude, or not wanting to help anyone. I try my best to help other folks on the board, especially new members, but some folks take that the wrong way, and think that I will give them info on a source.
    I think I speak for pretty much everyone who has been here a while: We are a family here, and we are sorta tight nitched. People are here to learn, not only do I try to help people with my knowledge I learn everyday from this site. That is why we are here. It just so happens that some of us may know someone and then that person knows someone and well you know.
    But the chances of an AR member giving you info on a source is like 100 to 1 if you have not been here for long. We do not promote sources on this board, we are here to gain knowledge from one another.
    So if you are a new member, please please read the rules they are there for a reason. Poor Jason didn't type up those rules for his typing test or anything... LOL..
    READ!!!!
    And just maybe if you stick around and make friends, someone will be nice enough to let you in a some of their "Secrets"..
    Peace,
    Sicilian

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Hey dude but for real..... can you give me a source???

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    I know I did not want to wait when I started reading this board. I never just blatently sent a PM or email to someone askingfor a source though, just met a couple people after a while and wallah! My gear is on it's way. Patience is a virtue.

Sure Iconn.. www.mysource.com LOL...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Can i E-mail u since i cant pm u for a source?

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    Wow!

Terinox is offline The One & Only

LEAVE POOR SICILIAN30 ALONE!!!

Lariat1 is offline New Member
    And just have Fun

Methuselah is offline Member
    I hear ya bro. The guys that have been around for awhile and are trusted already have them.

Oh boy what did I unleash?

Thread Information