flex321 is offline Member

re: from another post on ** win tabs

didnt want to put this all the way at the bottom of an old post so I started a new one. Ive never done this but was thinking of it and wanted to hear what you guys had to say. Instead of cheming and all that and crushing, you think you can crush it up put it in water stir it up and drink the water?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yeeah works fine, but my Winny doesn't desolve in water that easily. I do better chewing them up, they taste alittle bitter, but works the same. Why are you so worrieda bout crushing winny up? Are you thinking that this is better for your liver? I mean it is still a 17AA no matter how you take it. I read your other post and this is what I got from it. No matter how you take it, it is still 17AA.

flex321 is offline Member
    I was just making a statement and asking opinions. I have never done either. I was reading a post on people debating weather they disolve better if chewed or just shallowed and everyone complained about the taste and said just to swallow them. If ** says chew them I figured chrushing them and putting them in water and drinking would be an alternative and the same as chewing them up, ya think?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    It seems like that would be the thing to do. Just chewing the pill up is hard on some people. A friend of mine threw up after chewing up a dianabol . I love the taste of dbol .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The d-bol tastes like shit. But if you can't handle chewing the Winny tabs then there's something wrong cuz their not bad at all....
    Just bite half off in the morning and take the other half later on at night.

M

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it makes no sense to me why it needs to be chewed because your stomack acid should dissolve it just fine, but i guess it wouldn't hurt especially when the manufcaturer says to do so.

you can put it in water if you like. it won't make any difference.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup Doc, same same.. your stomach has some powerful acids that will break down almost anything.. I never could understand it either, but hell, I do both just in case..

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think his tabs taste bad at all. I've had stuff from 3 different batches and they all kinda tasted like nothing.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Ive done pink thais in the past and i was doing 25 mg a day and i would put the pills under my tongue but other than that thats the only gear ive done. Im siked about deca / test cyle though and will keep ya updated on gains.

MindBomb is offline Member
    The d-bol tastes like shit. But if you can't handle chewing the Winny tabs then there's something wrong cuz their not bad at all....
    Hmmm, ** winny asnd his clomid looks very similar.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    dunno about winny, dont start those til later on..but i been chewing his dbol all day and yea they taste like shit..
    ive chewed thai dbol before..kinda tasted good to me!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Thanks for the heads up Mindbomb but I know mine are real
    I'll admitt they don't taste that great but compared to the d-bol their nothing to complain about.

M

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    taste like candy?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, the Clomid and winny look alot alike, but put next to each other you'll notice subtle differences between the winnies and the clomids.

Thread Information