ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member

Red face Damn it hurt!!!!!!!

OK so my buddy gave me some sust 300. It came in a generic vial but he swore it was all good. So the trusting fellow I am I took it without thinking about it. The next morning i awoke to the realization i could barely walk. My ass has never been even as close to as sore as it was. It was even a little swollen. I asked him about it and he said if it hurt so much it must be realy good.

Is this even close to the truth or is my friend just a jackass????

O yea it has been 3 days and it is just back to ops normal in that region.

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the world of sus

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    try using a heating pad for 20 min at a time, seems to help. just get up and walk, get the blood flowing.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Damn it hurt!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ROOKIE22
    I asked [my buddy] about it and he said if it hurt so much it must be realy good . . . Is this even close to the truth or is my friend just a jackass????
    No and yes, in that order.

Tex is right, bro - welcome to the wacky world of sus, which hurts more than any other type of test. And yes, your friend is a jackass, at least in this case - how "good" an AS is not related at all to how much it hurts. Some products have more alcohol, which will always burn more. And any time you inject a large amount of oil-based solution into a single muscle, that will also cause more pain.

However, if something is not supposed to hurt under normal conditions, an inordinate amount of pain or swelling can mean that you either aimed wrong and injected the wrong spot, or that the solution you have injected is not pure (especially if it's fina).

Always listen to your body, and remember that when it comes to AS, life is not a John Cougar Mellencamp riff. (All together now, "It hurts so good! C'mon, baby, make it hurt so good . . .")

That is pretty much my thoughts. I think I will give it one more shoot and if it is the same result i wil have to count my loses. I Just got another 10 ml of another sust 250 so i will use that as a standard seeing I know this one is legit.

Thanks for the insightful responce........

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by ROOKIE22
    That is pretty much my thoughts. I think I will give it one more shoot and if it is the same result i wil have to count my loses. I Just got another 10 ml of another sust 250 so i will use that as a standard seeing I know this one is legit.

Thanks for the insightful responce........
    bro dont give up on it just suck it up and deal with it

G-S Guest
    I am currently suffering thru the 3 day pain per shot of sust. Have tried both ass and quads, and both hurt like a motherf*cker.

Everyone tells me "You'll get used to it"...

Highly unlikely. I like to walk.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I just love reading a post that TNT has responded too.. I always laugh LOL, thanks for keepin us entertained T...
    Anyways, yup what everyone said.. No one said it was easy now did we?

senor_gato is offline Junior Member

Re: Re: Damn it hurt!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TNT

Always listen to your body, and remember that when it comes to AS, life is not a John Cougar Mellencamp riff. (All together now, "It hurts so good! C'mon, baby, make it hurt so good . . .")
    Now THAT'S entertainment!!!

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member

PAIN!!!!!

DAmn just shot up some eq yesterday in thigh and today youuch!!is this normal???switched from ass to quads because not very flexible and had problems with glutes....did one in glute monday and hurt there too the next day or so....normal????ALOHA BRONZE..

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    to elaborate more on what sicilian said...i go to the quote famously used... "if it was easy, everyone would be doing it!" unfortunately, there are always bad things that come with the good things..with AS.. the good things are big and built muscles (in accordance with right training and diet of course! ) and the bad thing is, with some of them, they just hurt like BITCH after you shoot em!! hey, that's life! lol

Big J

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    there have been a lot of posts about the best way to inject sust and deal with the subsequent pain.

its all per person anyway, but one golden rule seems to be to make sure the injection site is totally relaxed and inject slowly!

grin and bear it or stop and shrivel! your choice bro!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Welcome to 'the brotherhood walk!'.

Try cutting the sustanon with E.Q. or Deca , some people find it helps. It never helped me but!.
    Next cycle just get some Enanth. and put your sustanon pain behind you (pardon the pun)

Bouncer

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done all the sust pretty much made and lett me tell you guys something they dont hurt as much as TT cyp(the early batches) god damn!the b/a in it is alot.it cripples you for a good 3 days but it hurts for like a week!not mention the golf swelling it causes.for those out there who tried it you know what i mean.

G-S Guest
    I'll put the ** Sust up against anyother brand, anyday, as far as pain goes.

This shit fricken hurts.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro the early batches of TT cyp hurts alot more!ive done both.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep, shot my delt with chinaman sust - don't do that. Blew up like a fucking balloon and I can't raise my arm very well at all. I think I'll be sticking to lower body shots from here on out.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Yep, shot my delt with chinaman sust - don't do that. Blew up like a fucking balloon and I can't raise my arm very well at all. I think I'll be sticking to lower body shots from here on out.
    Oh shit. My training partner just did that, not 2 hours ago. And, we train shoulders on monday's.

I went back the the ass shots...seems a lil less painful, and goes away a lil quicker than the quad shot I did.

My quad STILL hurts.

Well it the morning after my second of sust. the good news is i am capable of walking with minimal pain. I definitely still feel pain but it is tollerable. Must have been the location of the last inject that caused the swelling and the extreme pain

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    rookie,

do as bouncer suggest and mix it with some EQ or deca ! it helps me out bigtime!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

Oh shit. My training partner just did that, not 2 hours ago. And, we train shoulders on monday's.

I went back the the ass shots...seems a lil less painful, and goes away a lil quicker than the quad shot I did.

My quad STILL hurts.
    Ha ha ha. How'd it go? I still trained shoulders but it wasn't fun. NOw my damn arm is just itchy as fuck and a little swollen still.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I mixed my sust with sten which is a week and cheap test. It didn't hurt what so ever the next day.

bty
    bty is offline New Member
    Yeah, sus hurts but the Organon I used seemed to hurt a whole lot less than the other brands (compared to others descriptions). I did two weeks of Test enthanate to extend my 8 week sus cycle, now that hurts like hell! Easily 4X the pain (I only shot in the ass so I could sorta walk). As others have suggested, walk around afterwards to get the blood flowing, massage the area a lil, and I took a hot shower too (the times I didnt do this I could tell the difference). Grin and bear it, just think of the end results

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    What if you have really hairy legs, like me! How do you inject into the thigh? Do you trim/shave the small area your gonna inject? Or do you just inject? I got really hairy legs, and I would trim them, except I don't have that much muscle on my legs for it to look good. I'm worried if I did trim the hair, it would look stupid.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Nathan

Ha ha ha. How'd it go? I still trained shoulders but it wasn't fun. NOw my damn arm is just itchy as fuck and a little swollen still.
    He said the pain was the worst yet, but it didn't stop him from reppin out 225 on the military press. Bastard.

oilfueled is offline New Member
    Oh how I love the pain from sus try the heating pad and take 1 tab of aleve per day it will take the sharpness off the pain IMO

skii96 is offline Member
    try injecting it really fast to get it over with!!!!! just kidding dont do that.

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    What if you have really hairy legs, like me! How do you inject into the thigh? Do you trim/shave the small area your gonna inject? Or do you just inject? I got really hairy legs, and I would trim them, except I don't have that much muscle on my legs for it to look good. I'm worried if I did trim the hair, it would look stupid.
    i personally would shave i think it shows more definition! unless your 150lbs then you'll just look like a girl

Thread Information