J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Question EQ or Deca W/ Test E.

I'm thinking EQ based on some sides I have read about with the Deca , but would like some opinions from the people that know. Reasons along with answers serve me best here

viper is offline Member
    are you going to be running a cutting or bulking cycle......

LOL if i run a cutting cycle I could wear a Cherrio as a belt

Its a bulking cycle, but I would prefer to look cut at the end as well

viper is offline Member
    i like deca more for bulking cycles due to the extra water retention and joint lubrication....you will be putting alot more weight on your joints hopefully...
    with the test you are running, the effects everyone are afraid of with deca will not be a problem, plus its not that large of a dose (good dose for you now though)...

run a test/deca/dbol cycle now then run a test/eq/winny cycle next....these are 2 of the most common cycles for a beginner..

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Couldn't of said it better Viper!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by viper
    i like deca more for bulking cycles due to the extra water retention and joint lubrication....you will be putting alot more weight on your joints hopefully...
    with the test you are running, the effects everyone are afraid of with deca will not be a problem, plus its not that large of a dose (good dose for you now though)...

run a test/deca/dbol cycle now then run a test/eq/winny cycle next....these are 2 of the most common cycles for a beginner..

Ditto!! bro!!

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by viper

Ditto one more time Viper.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup dbol , test and deca you will see very very good results.. Hell with dbol deca alone you will have awesome results, but the test willl not only help you get more gains, but help with the DD too with deca.
    Good luck, you will explode of this cycle..

Thanks guys, should I run the Deca at 400Mg like the EQ or what? Also I plan on splitting these into 2 shots a week, is that cool to do with the deca/test mix in one pin. They are both Oils so I would not see why not but I'm not the pro here =)

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep....400mg/week of deca is fine...2 shots per week and you can mix the deca and test in the same syringe. I assume your deca is 200mg/ml?, should be good to go. You may even want to consider throwing in 25-30mg/day of dbol for the first 4 weeks. Make sure you have your clomid for post cycle and an anti-e (nolvadex , arimidex )

Thanks pete, yeah I'm running the 50mg tab of D-bal quartered through out the day for the first 4 weeks. Clomid is on the way, and I'll be ordering some Nolva this week.

Thread Information