mammoth is offline Member

Physical and Mental State

I am about to start my first cycle. I am going to be running a Sust/Deca cycle. I was wondering what kind of physical and mental effects can I expect? I have heard a couple of people give different opinions about it. Some I have heard say that they get a feeling of well-being. The reason why I ask this is I work in a high-stress environment at work and I was wondering what should I expect. I am not worried about my temper, I am just worried about being in a fog or something.

I have already done a search and I can't seem to find a clear answer as to what to expect. Also, most drug profiles that I have read don't usually cover these subjects.

I know this may sound like a stupid question but it would be a real issue at where I work.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Im no expert but I've done cycles similair to yours. The deca will make you body feel good. ie no sorness or joint pains from working out. The sust should make you feel a better sense of well-being like you said. Never heard of anyone being foggy or out of it. You shouldn't worry about temper. It takes alot of sust to make you that way. But then again everyones different!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you will feel better, and the only thing that might bother you is constantly thinking about training again, and looking foward to your next shot! other than that, you wont have any mental problems...

Originally posted by monstercojones1
    you will feel better, and the only thing that might bother you is constantly thinking about training again, and looking foward to your next shot! other than that, you wont have any mental problems...
    OH HELL...I do that already! I am really not gonna get any sleep now!!

Thanks for the replies bro's!

Slypknot is offline Member
    I am currently on my first cycle also running Sust/Deca . So far I have bounced around a lot. I think about 90% of my thoughts/feelings/mental state has been based on pure 100% mental BS. The day of my first shot I felt 'stronger'...ahem.
    The second week of my shots I felt bloated...ahem.
    3rd week in I would feel 'giddy' after I did a shot
    and so on.

I think most of this is mental and very little to do with the AS - as it takes a while to hit the system anyway. Mental state is what ya make it - feeling good/feeling bad... I too work in a very stress-enhanced environment and am a developer, so I must be on my edge. Haven't had any issues with this except when I got a mild case of the Sust flu which had me outta work for a day.

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

JYZZA is offline VET
    If it's the anger you are worried about bro, don't....Control is the key. I don’t understand some people say that juice made me do it. WTF if you have no self control then you have to give yourself time till you mature before doing a cycle.
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Well, like I said in my post, it's not my temper that I am worried about. It's just that I can't afford to be anywhere but mentally stable at work, if ya know what I mean!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i would say mental state is going to be somewhere close to fucked lol but thats just me, i really dont get any state of well being in fact from the day i start a cycle i feel somewhat insane till about 2 weeks after.

there is a very long thread about this that may help you, i started it along time ago, i have dug it up so you can view maybe it will help

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ghlight=denial

hope that helps

peace

WOW...very insightful thread. It should be put in the educational threads section! I learned alot from it. Thanks for posting it Jason!!

Thread Information