IronGame is offline New Member

Prop vs. Cyp and Enan . . . Battle of Da 'Bolics

Quite a few bros are saying to go woth Prop for first cycle instead of cyp. or enan. Reasons: quicker gains, less water retention, more genuine muscle gains.

Prop-lovers seem to a be a special breed, like it's almost a . . . religion to them.

The conventional wisdom as I've understood it is that a first cycle should simply be 500mg Cyp or Enan weekly, for 10 weeks. But Prop for 10 weeks at 100mg EOD seems to be quite popular. Guys are saying I'll probably love it alot more than long esters and get better results much faster.

Is it true dat you can't stop da prop ??

Last edited by IronGame; 10-10-2004 at 07:00 AM.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    I would run the Cyp or the Enan for a 1st cycle. If ya can't stop taking anything, you shouldn't start in the first place, IMO.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Injecting prop ed would be better. You can use it for a first cycle, but i'm telling you you're gonna get sick of the injections after 10-12 weeks

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt use Prop for a first cycle unless you know for sure you dont mind stabbing yourself. Plus when using Prop you have to use many injection sites. Prop is my favorite. It has more hormone in it than longer esters. Which matters with high doses. It has more of an Androgenic effect for me, which might be from having more hormone in it.
    Some of what you have been told is false. less water retention some people say, but I have never really noticed a difference. No one type of testosterone makes more keepable real gains over another ester.

imann is offline Member
    Go with prop and if you are not used to it you're gonna feel like a pin cushion.....The gains are very similar to me..........water retention is the same(for me), however I like the long esters b/c I like feeling it for a while after the last shot.Prop will of course kick in much faster.......its a personal preference thing in my opinion.

imann is offline Member
    Why is this same thread on here twice from irongame?

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    i think prop is usefull because of the half life. Its great to use when you are waiting 3 weeks for other esthers to leave your system.
    Never noticed any higher effect. Or different gain

Thread Information