Thread: Help with cycle

STRIKEYAOUT is offline New Member

Help with cycle

I have some questions about a cycle that I am starting. I am 6'1 and 205 lbs. I play professional baseball and am looking to add 10 to 15 lbs and drop my body fat % from 13 to hopefully 9 or below. I am thinking about stacking EQ and WIN.
    I am unsure of how much to take and for how long. ???
    I used WIN for a short while last off season but don't think I used it correctly. I did not drop body fat as expected, but did put on a couple of solid lbs.
    I would like to know if this stack would be good to meet my goals and how my body would be affected. I am a pitcher so I am concerned about getting too tight. Or as I have heard, getting brittle shoulder muscles. ???
    What could I do to reach my body's potential (diet, cardio, etc.) Sorry, but I have one last Q. How long would I expect for the stuff to stay in my system? MLB is testing for juice a lot more so that has become a little concern of mine.
    Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time with any replies...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks like we have a celebrity on our hands, or some guy that's trying to pull it off. With what you said, it will work, but you're diet has to be top notch,and cardio is a must. That is if you are trying to cut, what is it exactly you want to do. Because if you get your chest too big, you won't be able to follow through on a pitch. By the way, GO D'BACKS!

Hmm....#13...I'll have to look around...LOL
    P

Thanks for the reply. Celebrity? No! Not quite there. Anyway, I would like any info on the amount to take. I have a 50mL bottle of Eq and a 30mL bottle of Winny.
    I am looking to get my legs and mid section as big and hard as possible. My target area will be from nipples to knees. Most of my shoulder and chest work is done relatively light, while my legs, abs, and mid-section get worked pretty heavy.
    As for the diet, what would be ideal? Low-carb/high protein? The other way around or something similar? Like I said, I am looking to packing on at least 10+lbs of muscle while reducing the amount of body fat. I am very disciplined as far as work ethic is concerned so any suggestion, even extreme, I would be willing to try. Thanks again...

P.S.
    The D-backs are done because they can't get through the AL East...

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    nah, don't worry about a low carb high protein... just make sure u get the protein, you'll need the carbs for all that excersicing you gonna be doing... get at least 3500-4000 calories, and 300 grams of protein per day... avoid sugar the most u can. question, how many mgs per milliLiter is your EQ?.. but anyhoo should be something like this.

10 weeks.

weeks 1-10
    eq 400-600mgs per week.

weeks 1-6
    winny 50 mgs every day or every other day.

week 12-14
    clomid

Mike Guest
    What big guy said works fine but I would do the winny at the end of the cycle and go ED not EOD so like from wk 6-10 50/ED

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I've never experienced this because I ran my winny with deca , but I've read that winny can occasionaly dry out the joints. Would this affect a pitcher, who puts a lot of stress on the shoulder and elbow joints? I'm just asking.

Mike Guest
    that's a very good point Pete - run glucosomine and chondroitin complex in there with your winny - starting before and after - if you are a pitcher and know about joint problems this is proly not knew info for you

Thanks for all the info... Your site is turning into the steroid bible for a lot of athletes, which I cannot thank you enough for putting together... I really appreciate all of your help.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    Just to add to the pro's here...I play minor league baseball also, for a team in the league that really really sucks...Have 3 friends who have hit winny 50mg/ed and have not had any problems like what I have heard on here about joint pain.

I also would:
    w1-8 400mg Eq
    w5-10 50mg win eod

Hanzel is offline New Member
    As for detection times eq is ~5months and winny is ~1month.

If you are looking for 10+lbs of quality muscle dont be too concerned with bf and keep the cals high !

Hanzel is offline New Member
    If detection time of eq is a concern this could be an option as test prop clears in ~2weeks :

test prop @ 100mg eod wk 1-8
    winny @ 50mg eod wk4-8 (If you think its needed at that point)
    nolv or/and clomid recovery 3days after last shot

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Can someone please explain to me why winny is a good choice of AAS for a professional athlete???

I'm confused.

Thread Information