Thread: First cycle

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member

First cycle

Here is my first cycle, given to me by a well respected member of this board. Can anyone see any changes that shoud be made? Also, How much Nolvadex should I have on hand? I plan on having 600 mg at 20 mg a pop. Also, I read somewhere to chew dbol , is this necasary? Thank you for your help.

Test E- 500mg 8 weeks
    Deca D- 400mg 8 weeks
    dbol 50mg ed for the first 4 weeks
    Have nolvadex on hand for gyno.
    Clomid starts 21 days after last shot, run for 300mg day 1/ 100mg 10 days/ 50mg 10 days.

Also, how long after a clen cycle should I wait to start? Hopefully by the time I get my stuff, I will have been off for a week.
    Last edited by Football_Bill; 03-08-2002 at 03:44 PM.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i'd cut back the deca to 300mg/wk to assess your tolerance to progesterone on your first cycle. this would give you plenty to work with. i think you'll make more than enough gains.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It looks fine to me, what brand Deca is it?

4plates is offline Banned
    i like the cycle the way it is bro,how long have you been running the clen for and just out of curiosity how did it work for you?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i also like the cycle the way it is..........however if you think its to heavy on dosage you could do what dr. evil suggested and cut back the deca to 300mg /week, and you could also drop the dbol to 30-40mg ed for 1st 4 weeks. i dont think you need 50 mg of dbol ed to see results on your 1st cycle bro, but of course its up to you.

peace bb79

Methuselah is offline Member
    I would run it as is. Drop the dose to 300 mg deca , 30 mg dbol if you see problem coming on and start the Novla. I wish that I did that for my first cycle, I was a wus though.

Nice cycle!!!

p.s. That should be enough Novla on hand.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the responces. First off, I am on my second two weerk cycle of Clen . I have hardended up a bit, but most importantly I have dropped thrity pounds and now have a really good base to start. I plan on using the doses listed unless anyone has a good reason not to. The Deca is listed as Norma from my source, is this an OK "brand"? I cannot wait to get this started, after these responces, I will place my order Monday.

Thread Information