poppapump58 is offline Member

down south, help!

I plan on walking across the border with about 200 pills of novagam clenbuteral. Should I be worried about this. During spring break in south padre island, there are hundreds of kids walking across the border at a time. If I were to get caught, any serious consequences.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    200 pills is hardly a big drug smuggling operation!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Just a little heads up My bro just got back and he said they were pullin people to search at random. Lucky they didn't pull him. Its like drawing straws.

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    taping to the inside of your thigh works well. If they search you it is usually just pockets and girls purses. Have a few drinks so your nerves will be calmed.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't think you have anythign to worry about Clen is not considered a "Steriod ", and if they do catch you depending on the person who stops you, he will probally just take it or then again, he may bust your balls.. but I think you are okay. just act calm

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you don't have anything in your car or on your person that would make them suspicious ie

zig-zags, beer bottles, clear eyes, syringes, needles, triple beam scales, j/k

Also go outside and start fucking around with your ride. You should be able to find a place that is easily disassembled and you can tape your shit to that. I usually use speaker holes. Good luck.

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    they made me take the speakers out of my speaker box coming back across once. I always take a cab now and have no problems. If they ask if you are bringing anything back just say the liquor in my belly.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you could easily put that on various parts of your body or clothing and not be caught. even if you were the consequences wouldn't be bad.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Ill give it a try and let you know how it went when I get back. Wish me luck.

Thread Information