Thread: cycle question

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

cycle question

I just finished a 10 week cycle of eq600mg, and 400 mg of test enth, im goin to hit up the clomid 2 weeks after my last shot. I got huge gains from this, my bench jumped from 260 to 340 and my squats did close to the same. i started at 190- and i m leveling off now at bout 200. my bf dropped a lil to bout 17%. I was plannin on hittin a cuttin cycle at the end of may. I was thinkin something like this. primo 300mg week 10 weeks, eq 600mg week 10 weeks, winn orally 50 mg a day for the last 7 weeks, clomid at the end. Anyone try that fina home conversion method that was in the eduactional threads, cause i wanted to add some of that with maybe a lil test as a back bone to get just a lil more size. Any feedback would be huge. oh yea i ve been liftin for 8 yrs now and this would be my 4th cycle. i train HARD about 5-6 days a week. and i would be watchin my calories to about 1600-1800 per day. Thanks

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    Yes the fina conversion kits are good, just make sure you follow instructions to a tee and patience is a virtue. With fina youll probably add another 10-15 lbs and lose some fat, but make sure it doesnt extend your cycle too long.

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member
    anyone try the conversion using the everclear in the educational thread

Thread Information