newengpatriots is offline New Member

clen and ripped fuel

i was wondering if anyone knows if taking Ripped fuel or hydroxycut with clenbuterol will be an advantage or not. the reason i want to take ripped fuel is for the energy, does clenbuterol let a person have more energy?

4plates is offline Banned
    clen should be taken 2wk on 2 wks off with an eca on the off wks
    ripped fuel,hydoycut,xenidrine,stacker2 will work just as effectivly.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    any ephedrine product will lessen the effect of clenbuterol . the beta 2 receptors become desensitized very easily and i'd recommend sticking to just clen for 2wks on and 2 off unless you're using ketotifen.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Mr. Evil (I mean DR. Evil) is correct, in fact, I read somewhere that Clen works better that way due to the receptors "can" shut down, after lenghty prolonged use, hince 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    If you stack with an ECA you will see some decent gains.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Mr. Evil (I mean DR. Evil) is correct, in fact, I read somewhere that Clen works better that way due to the receptors "can" shut down, after lenghty prolonged use, hince 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    If you stack with an ECA you will see some decent gains.
    i think dr evil is saying dont use an eca or anything on the off wks, but i just dont agree with that if that is what hes saying,is it?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by 4plates

i think dr evil is saying dont use an eca or anything on the off wks, but i just dont agree with that if that is what hes saying,is it?
    i realize this is a very controversial opinion, but yes, it's what i'm saying.

the reason for taking off weeks is to let the beta-2 receptors recover. by introducing eca you're not allowing these receptors to recover, making the following clen cycle less effective. ketotifen can be used, but only 1mg makes me sleep for 12 hours straight. the supposed necessary dose is 10mg... i'd die...

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I wouldn't advise takine clen with ephedrine. You will have a greater risk of a stroke or a heart attack. I took them both at the same time (before I knew this) and almost past out riding the bike at the gym. My blood pressure was sky high.

Livin72 is offline New Member
    ohh you get energy from taking clen .... dont take anything else with it- I agree with just about what everyone else is saying. I take straight ephedrine for one week(50mg-100mg per day), just to become ammune to some of the symptoms I have when on clen, then I do 2 days on, one day off of clen for a week, then one day on, two days off for a week, repeating this cycle for about a month, or until I reach desired results. I have clen in pill form and liquid form, but when I take pills, I only take 1/2 a pill a day. When I do the liquid form I do one tablespoon.

newengpatriots is offline New Member
    should i take clen with any days off during the first two weeks? also, i have been taking two 20mcg tablets a day is that sufficent because i read in an article that you can take up to five tablets. i wanted to make sure before i increase the amount.
    Last edited by newengpatriots; 04-26-2002 at 12:09 PM.

Thread Information