bigtraps is offline Member

Question Will steroids help pulled or torned muscles

Will steroids help in the aiding of injury? Will steroids help mending muscles that have been torn or pulled?

4plates is offline Banned
    i know deca will ease joint pains ass w/winny but as far as pulled muscles im not sure if they will help.i thionk they can help you pull a muscle if anything,
    during a sus/deca cycle i pulled a pec muscle because i was doing to much and didnt realise it,and it put a hold on my cycle and training,it didnt help it

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    yes

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yes, steroids will help in muscle injuries. just remember to wait until you're completely healed before exerting anything on that muscle again.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Just wanted a few more opoinions om this..

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'll let you know in about a month. I pulled a pec about 6months ago. I tried 3months later to do chest again and reinjured it in the course of one set. It's been 2months since and I've been on cycle for over a month of it. My chest feels a lot better than it did, but I never do chest and try to avoid anything that even pulls on it a lot. So, I guess it seems to be helping in my injury, but I'll know for sure in a month or two.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes, I would think so in my opinion first off, AS supply the muscle with more water than normal, as well as blood. and those are the two most important things for a pulled muscle.
    Also the repair time of your muscles on AS is greatly increased therefore, I would think logically that it would help with a pulled muscle.
    No scientific evidence to back this up of course, but logically I would say yes.

Methuselah is offline Member
    This is not an opinion.

No. Only helps with the pain. Steroid injection is a common medical therapy to treat rotor cuff tendonitus, golfers elbow, and tennis elbow. Anti-inflammitories such as Prednisone and Cortisone are normally the steroids used for this treatment.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    thats a good question cause my wrist kills me and hopefully a cycle will help it. what if i injected a cycle close to where pain is in my wrist could i do it without hiting a vein?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    thats a good question cause my wrist kills me and hopefully a cycle will help it. what if i injected a cycle close to where pain is in my wrist could i do it without hiting a vein?
    Are you planning a cortisone cycle? That will inhibit your gains.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    This is not an opinion.

No. Only helps with the pain. Steroid injection is a common medical therapy to treat rotor cuff tendonitus, golfers elbow, and tennis elbow. Anti-inflammitories such as Prednisone and Cortisone are normally the steroids used for this treatment.
    cortical steroids help with inflammation and pain and will not heal you.

anabolic steroids increases the rate of protein synthesis, a process that an injured muscle undergoes.

Thread Information