bhouse is offline New Member

all right guys , still holding water and getting pissed

All right this is whats up I . I cut my sodium out ,I dont have any carbs in my diet, and im pounding 3 gallons a water a day, I just cut my sodium out 2 days ago. I should be pissing like a freak all
    day , but Im not. I mean I do go but not like I should be. Instead
    I am up every hour on the hour all night long pissing ,And its really fucking up my sleep. Why is my body not releasing water during the day.
    This is what Im on.
    500mg E.Q.(75 6days,50 1
    1.5 arimadex with first meal
    I take 20mg novaldex 2 x afternoon & night
    50 mg clomid
    10 mg halo
    I started prop 75 mg a day
    I just took my last shot deca & sust about 10 days ago , so this should be out soon.
    150 mcg t3
    Im taking a shit load of clen ,ventipulmen

Im about ready to start taking my aldactone
    Help me out guys.
    Should I up my anti-est.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    enlarged prostate??? just guessing though.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    ya.. cut out any E/C/A your on they are hard on prostate but you piss all night so maybe not. BTY - welcome to pre-contest, i was up at least 4x last night between 1am and 5:30. Cut the clomid out. It may be cause your body to produce test , test can = water, also should cut test prop out around Monday if show is on Sat.

o ya , something else to remeber when you cut sodium and carbs etc.. you will look very flat and watery. You may want to pop over to anabolex.com and look for thread on "shit loading" basicly you only carb up morning of show w/ every bit of junk and fatty food you can get your hands on including sodium, if you don't have enough sodium you will cramp up BIG TIME, worth a read and a test run if you have time, i tired it and does work very well for ME.

I dont feel to flat It almost actually feels like my muscles are holding alot of it . In the mornig im falt after pissing all night.

Any idea what your body fat is measuring? How long until your show? YOu may want to spend some time in tanning bed, it helps get water out, as does a sauna, but for sauna just stay in long enought to start to sweat then get out. Also the adlactone may take care a some of this.

when you lose muscle glycogen you lose a lot of water was well because glycogen storage requires water. when the glycogen leaves, so does the water. i don't know why you're only using the pisser at night though...

Im about 4% im 11 days out. Should I start aldactone and how much. I just up my arimadex up to 2mg a day well see if that works. With arimadex does it matter if I take 2 mg all at once or
    should I split it up am.&p.m. The clen im taking wouldnt have anything to do with it would it,Im taking about 6 to8 teaspoons a day. I know its a shitload but it really shredded me.

aldactone: 2 tabs/day. 1 in the am and 1 in the pm. i think they're 50mg each, but i can't remember. start that 3 days out.

oh yeah, you can take the arimidex all at once if you'd like, but i'd suggest splitting that up. i don't think clen would make you retain water.

4% is very lean, i think your problem is probably just lack of carbs, you should fill out and dry out, during carb up. Based on amount of test etc.. your using 2mg per day of Amer. is probably overkill but will not hurt either. 1/2 life of amerdriex is 50h i believe. I think it was you post TNT talked about should still have a tiny bit of sodium . not zero, and don't be afreind to eat shit food, morning or day of show. Most ppl look better after pig out sat. night.

can your body get use to the amount of arimadex. I dont think my body manages estrogen very well.

To a degree, but your not really taking anything or enough of anything that your estrogen levels would be very high.

you may have a good amount of progesterone from the deca . arimidex does nothing for that. how much deca did you use?

I was at 600 But brought it down to 400 for last couple weeks took my last 200mg shot about 12 days ago

that could be the reason. have you held water like this before with deca ? i blow up pretty badly on 400mg/wk of deca, but i retain water more than the average user i think.

I have been on arim. for a long time ,ever since I started , I have had gyno probs,in the past. 6 months ago

yeah, but arimidex does nothing for the deca water retention or gyno...

Thread Information