FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Glutes feeling like Pin cushions. Need help

Hey Bro's. I've been injecting Test twice a week for four months and now EQ EOD for the last few weeks and my glutes are feeling like pin cushions. I've been using 21 gauge 1.5 inch needles. Any suggestions on what has worked best for you as an alternate site. I know there are many choices. And what size needle would you recommend for that site? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    You can go with the thigh or delts 23 or 25guage by 1 inch. delts seem to work better for me because my thighs contract when i try to shoot there.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    A 25 G, 1" will work for all sites other than the glutes.

For the thigh, go all the way in with the 1" needle.

For the other sites, it depends on your muscle mass, but at least 1/2 way and more if needed.

www.getpinz.com

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okie dokie artichokie, first off why are you using such a large needle to inject test for? 21 gauge that is a nail man.. My advice is to go down to a 23 or a 25 gauge, that works for me, takes alittle more time to push it thru.
    Do you spew water out those holes when you drink? LOL..
    Also thighs are a good alternative especially when injecting EQ. Besides you could get an absest from injecting in the same site often, and also scar tissue as well. Try injecting Eq in your thighs or delts.. Biker has some good tips on chest injects, calves, and biceps, but I haven't gotten brave enough to do them yet.
    You know where to get your pins eh?
    getpinz.com of course..

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    21 g is a fucking harpoon! use 25g! it takes a bit longer to get out, but it's worth it. you'll get much less scar tissue too.

you can also rotate to thighs, delts, pecs...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    btw, 25g works just fine for my glutes. you can even use 27g.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Thanks again my Iron Brothers for all your helpful info. Once again saved by AR. Sicilian, ya that 21 gauge does look like a dam nail. XBiker, I've read some of your posts on site injections and got a lot of really quality info. Just wanted to see what all the bro's felt worked best for them. Evil, 25 or 27 gauge sounds a lot better. I may try going to the thighs for a while with a 25 gauge 1 incher,thanks rookie, letting the glutes heal up a bit then go back to the glutes with a 25 or 27.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    A 27 is a little to small for the glutes. the smallest i would use would be a 25 because you have to use a 1 1/2 in the glutes.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Umm Dr. Evil that is what I said.. Hee heee.
    Yeah amigo, use different sites, especially when you use EQ. It is recommended, due to oil Absesses and all. Hell I would even inject EQ in my delts, now sustanon , hmm I would have a problem shooting in my delts. yeah I love thigh injects better than glutes, easier for me, to reach. I am a broad fella, and it is very hard for me to reach across to poke a needle in my arse. I can also watch the pin, and control it better as well as watchin how fast I am pushin my gear. Be sure to aspertate legs have a hell of a lot more Blood vessles than Glutes. Knock on wood still haven't hit a blood vessel yet, but my inject is comin up.. watch me hit one first time.. dammit I just jinked myself.

Thread Information