Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member

One week into fina cycle...hairloss?

Could it happen so early?

I just finished taking a shower, and i rubbed my hands through my hair and I noticed about 5 little strands stuck to my fingers. Now that my hair is dry nothing comes out,inless I pull on it(not that hard of course). Could it happen this soon? I never really paid attention to hairloss before my cycle, but since I have heard so much about fina being a culprit every strand that falls out pisses me off. Tell me I am just being paranoid please.

will nizoral help slow it down/stop it, if it is hairloss?

Thanks

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    nizoral will help..... it took about 3-5 weeks of A50 @ 100mg/d before mine fell out in clumps....not 5 little hairs..... CLUMPS?nizoral help !!! ...maybe your strength has gone up so much you scrubbed then out of your scalp??? : )

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    nizoral will help..... it took about 3-5 weeks of A50 @ 100mg/d before mine fell out in clumps....not 5 little hairs..... CLUMPS?nizoral help !!! ...maybe your strength has gone up so much you scrubbed then out of your scalp??? : )

Haha, i'm only a week in bro, I haven't seen an increase in anything yet.

I think i'm so paranoid its falling out, I keep pulling on it and eventually I'll end up ripping it all out.

Also, a haircut while on fina, good idea/bad idea?

bump

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    A haircut cant hurt you , just stop thinking about it, it could be simply because you are stressed and always checking your hair.

VP

Quote Originally Posted by Viking_Power
    A haircut cant hurt you , just stop thinking about it, it could be simply because you are stressed and always checking your hair.

VP
    I have this fear my hair will get cut, and never grow back. : )

marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member
    if its falling out that usually means its going to fall out anyway so better now then later cuz' u can start dealing with it now and in the long run u will be able to put this in the past and be more jack in the future. Wow, that is so much esayer to say then to deal with, lol... I'm doing a t4/deca cycle and i'm ****ting bricks about my hair. lol oh ya get some of that shampoo it's good stuff.

detroit is offline Banned
    Your worried about 5 hairs! A normal person looses 100 hairs a day. Everyone loses hair in the shower, youll be ok.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha, you guys, this is funny, im just happy to be one of the people that losses his hair anyway, so i just shave that ish off and load up on the fina lol. i hope more falls out so i dont have to shave so often lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    hahaha, you guys, this is funny, im just happy to be one of the people that losses his hair anyway, so i just shave that ish off and load up on the fina lol. i hope more falls out so i dont have to shave so often lol

Haha, thanks bro. But i'd imagine i'd be a ugly mofo bald.

I think your right though marcus, I'm just alittle paranoid, still gonna get the shampoo though.

Thanks again guys.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    not really sure how fina works, but try getting sum proscar, it is supposed to stop the converting of test into dht or dth (<----- cant remember the order of the letters lol). Hope i helped.

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    not really sure how fina works, but try getting sum proscar, it is supposed to stop the converting of test into dht or dth (<----- cant remember the order of the letters lol). Hope i helped.

I think fina converts to dhn, so proscar wouldn't help.

Thread Information