SUPERSPRING is offline Junior Member

Question deca / taste advice needed?

I just picked up my batch of yellow tops deca from organon. I was wondering if you guy no what the shit should taste like? Mine does not taste like anything. All I get is a slight tingeling. The sus I am taking tastes very strong. My source is and has been very reliable. Please let me know what you think of this. Can these be judged by taste alone?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    are you swallowing this instead of injecting?

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I hope you're injecting this.

Right?

Yes, I am injecting it. Now when I read my first post I can see how you would think I was drinking it. Anyways when I inject the sus, it hurts for a few days, like a golf ball in the side of my ass. I will be taking(injecting) my first deca on Wed. I am just wondering if the stuff is legit. A drop on the tongue causes no tingeling or numbing sensation. Just wondering if this is a sign. What should the shit taste like, and is this a way to tell if deca is legit. What have you guys experienced. The sus I am taking tasts strong and hurts like hell after injected for two days. I hope this is the prop in the mix. Please let me know.

the prop in the sust is probably what makes it taste strong, but i don't know for sure. the long deca ester shouldn't have a biting taste to it, but i've never actually put deca on my tongue, so i'm only guessing

Thanks, if anyone else knows please post your reply. Also I will be posting pictures of the gear I am taking. yellow top deca 's and infar sus250's
    so far the sus is checking out and I will see about the deca. Again please let me know what taste the deca should have. I am happy to hear from Dr. Evil and his info on the subject

just out of curiosity, i put some deca on my tongue and didn't taste anything different than if i would have put pure vegetable oil on there. i only put a small drop on there though cuz i don't like wasting injectables by drinking them lol.

also, i can't guarantee that my deca is legit, but i had goo results with this batch when i last used it early last year.

Thanks that is the same as mine. I will take one tonight. wait and see I guess. I think these message boards give us an excellent opportunity to share information. Who ever started this, keep it up It is very useful but you don't need me to tell you guys that.

Love to hear from some other deca guys.

4plates is offline Banned
    to help the sus pain add deca to it in the same shot

Thanks I will give that a try. I will be taking my shot later tonight. See what happens. thanks

crytonx is offline Banned
    little tingle on toung its fake.....

strong tingle.. on toung its real...

I took my first deca shot just now. The gear is thick. Did anyone else find the yellow top deca thick? 100mg/ml

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, here's what I've learned. Everybody's stuff is different PERIOD. There is no legitimate taste test and no way to tell by how thick the gear is. The only legitimate test I know of is the freezer test for sus. I was worried about my **sus. It was supposed to be 300mg/ml, but it seemed really thin. So, I stuck it in my ass and five wks later, I know it's real. There are 3 options here: 1)Take it to a lab (not worth the money) 2)Stick it in your ass or 3)send it to me and I'll send you some before and after pictures. If your source has always been good, he probably still is. Happy sticking. BTW, don't listen to anything that dumbass crytonx said. He's a scammer and a moron. Uh no flame Crytonyx, but way to keep a low profile. We had no idea it was you. JACKASS

thanks man. good advice. I'll know in a few weeks!

Thread Information