Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Should I flex before I shoot?

I read that if you flex your muscle while shooting AS into it, it will hurt alot more (esp. if it's an AS like Sust.). Let me know what you all like to do. (PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ONLY PLEASE).
    Peace
    Big Rush

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    No way.. do not flex while injecting into the muscle unless you want to not walk for about 2 days. Try to keep the muscle as relaxed as possible. I normally try to put my leg in a position to where it is hard for me to flex it when I inject. I turn it (my injecting leg)inwards towards my chest, exposing the outer thigh, and take all weight off of it, and let it hang so to speak. works for me. One time I flexed when I was injecting, and I was sore for 4 days. Hurt like a mofo.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Why would you need to flex during the injection anyways?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Flex to find the muscle then relax. You can also try warming up the muscle first, I like to shoot after the shower. If your doing a glute shot, put your weight on the opposite leg and point the toes of the shot leg slightly inward.

Don't try to push the needle in with the muscle flexed. It will hurt and the needle could break off.

p.s. I just read Excess's post. That a great question. Why would you want to flex? Come on, a little common sense here. Did your doctor ever say "make a muscle" then jam an inch and a half long needle in it?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Yea bro, when injecting glutes, I just put my leg on the side I'm injecting on something about 6" to a foot high (usually a pile of dirty clothes on my bathroom floor) and relax as much as possible. Works for me.

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    flex bro its the BEST way to do it, dont listen to these people

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    just don't flex during the shot. whatever you do before is fine.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya it's cool, flame me...just wanted to be sure though. "The only stupid question is one not asked".
    Peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    No big, we aren't flaming you man.. we answered your question simply and it was not intended to flame you at all. Don't feel that way brutha.. it was not intended like that. And yes, you are correct only stupid ? is one not asked. Keep up with the ?'s bro, we are here to help.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Hell yea Big Rush. They were just kidding. Besides, I've seen lots of people who thought they knew what they were doing and ended up wasting juice giving themselves bad shots.

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    Yea don't flex, last week I was shooting 2.5 cc's of Eq. in my ass, and I flexed it just to make sure I was hitting the muscle and to see what would happen anyway. When I did it, it hurt like a mother fucker! I felt a sharp pain shoot through my ass, and it felt like I hit a bone. It was painful.

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Mr. Trenton
    Yea don't flex, last week I was shooting 2.5 cc's of Eq. in my ass, and I flexed it just to make sure I was hitting the muscle and to see what would happen anyway. When I did it, it hurt like a mother fucker! I felt a sharp pain shoot through my ass, and it felt like I hit a bone. It was painful.
    thas wat happens wen u dont listen to other people
    lol

Thread Information