MindBomb is offline Member

Check out my cycle

Hey guys this is going to be my cycle for this year (hopefully won't need another till winter). Check it out and give me some input. You guys' opinions and expertise weighs alot with me, so your input (critique) will be needed for me to achieve my goals.

I am, let say, well over 25. I am 5'11" 180lbs. My Bf level is about 9 to 10%, depending on what time of day it is lol. I am going to run something like this:

1 to 6 weeks test cyp 500mg
    1 to 12 weeks Eq 600mg
    1 to 6 week winny 50 mg ed
    7 to 12 weeks test prop/sus 200mg eod (our chinaman's)
    7 to 12 weeks fina 75mg ed
    7 to 12 weeks primo 100mg eod
    13th week start the clomid for 2 weeks along with super clen .

I am trying to gain 20 lbs and loose 10 of it (if you know what I mean). I wanna end up at around 190lbs solid. So what do yall think? Any suggestion to msake this cycle better will be most appreciated.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I thought Winny is usually taken at end of cycle, why have you decided to put it int he beginning 6 weeks?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I wanted to run something fairly similar, winny was for the first 6 and fina for the next 6 along with a bunch of eq (600mg/wk for ten wks). Here's a question though, eq is a long term esther?? You need to wait 2wks after your last eq shot to start clomid, so I'd think you can only run the eq for 10wks. Same thing with the sus. I don't really understand that part, but since it has long term esthers also, you'll ave to stick with prop. Don't know much about primo.
    Terinox, people usually take AS that cause low water retention, harden muscle, and are short term esthers towards the end, but in this case, since fina also does all this (and more), he's taking winny at the beginning.
    Last edited by JP1570; 03-11-2002 at 12:55 AM.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    long esters at beginning, short at the end... looks good!

except u need to shorten the EQ to 10 weeks, it's a long ester, it will still be in your system in week 13 if u run it till week 12.

Oops, my mistake. I am running the Eq for 10 weeks. Winny for the first 6 weeks is basically for kick start. I have always had pretty good strength gain on winny. But after 6 weeks the fina will do more than it's share to harden me up. And about the sus, it's pro suspension mix not sustanon .
    Last edited by MindBomb; 03-11-2002 at 09:59 AM.

king cobra is offline New Member
    why run the primo for only 5?

KC it's actually for 6. 7,8,9,10,11,12. I had good result @ 6weeks. I think running primo with fina is ideal for me.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    hey mindbomb, cycle doesn't look too bad. if i were taking these here's what i'd do and why:

i wouldn't take fina and primo at the same time because fina is so strong at the androgen receptor that it would pretty much make the expensive primo (also receptor mediated) redundant.

i'd find some way to make the timing of my winny coincide with the fina (or eq) because winny is very synergistic with just about any injectable, but when taken alone it only lives up to a fraction of its potential. instead of spending my money on primo i'd get some anavar and use that during the time i'm not using winny because anavar has similar stacking qualities as winny.

if you haven't tried superclen before, hold on to your seat! i suggest doing it on a weekend when you don't have to work the next day cuz you aren't gonna make it out of bed lol. you may just want to first build up your tolerance with 1mg ketotifen. even this amount will keep me asleep for a good 10 hours and leave me groggy the next day.

Hey Doc, all the post I've read from you, you sound like a person who knows alot about his shit. Should I take the primo the first 6 weeks along with winny? I don't want to run winny any longer than 6 weeks and first 6 weeks seems good to kick start my cycle. I am running the fina at the end to cut up some more without running the winny. I can ad the var at 40mg ed with finsa though. Like I said your knowledge is very appreciated bro.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MindBomb
    Hey Doc, all the post I've read from you, you sound like a person who knows alot about his shit. Should I take the primo the first 6 weeks along with winny? I don't want to run winny any longer than 6 weeks and first 6 weeks seems good to kick start my cycle. I am running the fina at the end to cut up some more without running the winny. I can ad the var at 40mg ed with finsa though. Like I said your knowledge is very appreciated bro.
    if you can get primobolan acetate instead of primobolan depot then you can run it the first 6 wks with winny. the problem is i think primo acetate isn't made anymore. if it is then it's very rare and likely to be faked. primo depot takes too long to kick in. it won't be released into your blood in any appreciable amount until about the 3rd week which means the first 2 or 2.5 weeks of winny is just equivalent to doing winny alone. this is the same delima for eq. i'd suggest waiting until either wk 3 or wk 4 to start your winny and run it to wk 12 when the eq should "stop" being released into your blood. if you don't want to use winny for this long you can sub with anavar .

if you liked the primo then you can use that wks 1-10, but keep in mind that primo and eq have very similar mechanisms of action. just a hypothetical number, but using 400mg of primo and 400mg of eq is no better than using 800mg of just eq, but it's more expensive. i personally would just stick with using eq for wks 1-10 at 800-1000mg (judging by your original numbers).

Thanks doc. Great info....

Thread Information