bizznach is offline Associate Member

help this bizznach

whats up guys, im wondering how often is too often to work a muscle im not on any as or have ever taken any ever but i have some problem areas. and would like to know how i could get my chest to be as big as the rest of my body and also my thighs to be in proportion to my calves. thanx hope u can help me

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I would work each muscule group once per week. Abs twice.
    My chest it's a problem too, it takes that bitch a while to grow.

What do you do for workout and diet??

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Chest is my weak point too. Thats why I give it its own day. On chest day thats all I work is chest. I try to pick up the intensity too on chest day. Its coming along for me, slowly

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I do one muscle group a day. Abs 3 times a week. As for chest, I start off with flat bench 4 sets, Incline dumbell press 4 sets, chest flies 4 sets, decline bench 4 sets. Definitely have someone there to spot you and if you can't bring someone with you, by all means, ask someone. I've had to help out a lot of people, whom were too shy to ask for help, when they got themselves into trouble and ended up hurting themselves.

Oh yeah, and if you want to get more mass in your chest, try doing heavier sets of 8-6-4-2 reps. PM me if you have any questions and best of luck!!!!! Welcome aboard!!!!

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    thanx guys , my work outs and eating go kinda like this i eat a bout 5-6 meals a day
    1eggs and cereal
    2 protien and carbs shake
    3two sandwichesand apples and cookies or somthing
    4protien shake w/ carbs
    5 chickin and nooldles
    6 some more chicken or some other protien no carbs
    As for the training part i do
    mon chest 4set bench 4 set incline and maybe cable flys or something and bi's
    tue. legs
    wed rest
    thur back and tris
    fri power lifts for football
    But what im wordering is if i can train my chest more and how often is ok. is more better also mybe some new lifts or new sets can help me.
    thanks for the help guys

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    If you do chest with Tris it will help your arms get ripped up because you use your a lot Triceps when you do chest and you'll exhaust the musles faster. You can always try doing chest twice a week but I wouldn't. Just workout to exhaustion on the day you do chest. Like I said before, I do one muscle group a day and focus on that muscle only.

My workout: Mon: Legs and Abs (Cardio)
    Tues: Chest
    Wed: Back
    Thurs: Cardio and Abs
    Fri: Shoulders
    Sat: Bis and Tris and Abs (Cardio)

Try doing Pyramid sets for each muscle group....4 different exercises; 4 sets each. Try varying your exercises. Sub dumbell flys for cable flys but try using the lower cables...it will target different parts of your chest.....and make sure to squeeze your chest on every rep. Heavier weight and lower reps will produce results. Your diet looks pretty good too. Remember to drink a lot of H20!!! Good luck!!!!

Thread Information