joevette is offline Banned

Injectable Dbol, how long?

If I mix up some injectable Dbol what would be the maximum amount of time I can run it safely? I know oral dbol is used for 6 weeks max but since the injectable skips the first liver pass couldn't you run it longer?

bump

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe it is still 17AA and is just as dangerous... take for instance winny you can inject it but most drink it, you can do the same with the inject. dbol ... i think the max would still be 6 weeks (because its not how you take the drug but the drug itself that determines how long it can be run for... and dbol is dbol no matter what form so i think the same precautions would need to be taken)
    however anyone correct me if im wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i believe it is still 17AA and is just as dangerous... take for instance winny you can inject it but most drink it, you can do the same with the inject. dbol ... i think the max would still be 6 weeks (because its not how you take the drug but the drug itself that determines how long it can be run for... and dbol is dbol no matter what form so i think the same precautions would need to be taken)
    however anyone correct me if im wrong here.
    That's true, but I always thought that since it only goes through the liver once it was less toxic as an injectable. Anyone else?

Thread Information