falconer is offline Junior Member

Quad injection/ Big time swelling

Stuck myself for the 1st time in the Quad this past Saturday with Tren . Not much pain going in but man, this thing swelled up and is tight like no body's business. Can hardly bend my leg to walk. Feels like I have a thigh bruise, can't contract the muscle. Did the same injection on Sunday but with some Test in the glute. No pain, no swelling, no nothin. So I can eliminate the Tren as the problem. There is no way I can work legs this week as at times my leg begins to buckle. Have to do delts or bi's tonight and don't know what to expect. What would cause this????????????

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    i did the same thing a while back i used sus 250 and boy did it hurt ! i simply could not walk ! i dont know what i did wrong either ? never did it since !

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Use 1" needles 25g(preferably) or 23g. Heat the AS before injection. Relax the muscle and dont move the needle inside the thigh a lot.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    i can not remember the guage i just used the blue pins ! i think i was also to the inner part of my thigh rather than the outer part ! is it a good idea to sit in a bath for a big to warm ur legs up a bit ?
    how do you heat the as up ?

MindBomb is offline Member
    I usually get pain in the quad when I inject too fast. But Tim, with sus, you can't avoid the pain.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    inner thigh!!! mother of god!! OUCH!!

got to http://www.spotinjections.com

look at the pics!! always be relaxed when you inject, warm the oil a little, dont move the pin - after that grin and bear it!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    well made tren is the most painless shot i've ever taken. if it has too much alcohol or if it's not sterile then you'll have some major problems.

Thread Information