Thread: yah fu*#in@ hoo

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

yah fu*#in@ hoo

alright i need help planning my next cycle, im pissing in my pants im so ready for it, i just ended 400mg/wk deca with jump starter of reforvit for 4 weeks. i gained overall 15 pounds and even lost an inch on waist,im now 6'2 278 wit estimated 16% b/f. my next cycle want to lose another 2'' off waist and gain another fifteen pounds. also would like to be very hard and very vascular. this is what i am thinking about getting

3 bottles of brovel t-200
    3 bottles of norandren 200/mg 10 cc
    1 bottle of vet. winstrol ,i will drink it,trying to limit injection. its 20cc's
    one cycle of clenbuterol (about how many pills will i need for one cycle.

if you guys can please tell me how i should cycle this.
    also i will have some clomid,if yall can also tell me maybe nething else i can add to my cycle then please tell me. thank yall

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Just a tip for you on writing a subject line:

You should make the subject of your post more obvious in the subject line, so the people who know the answer will read it and answer you...

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    6'2 278lbs 16%BF

WOW- you got any pics.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    6'2" 278lbs??!!! DAAAAAMMNN. I envy you. Whatever you don't use on this cycle just save it for next time. If it's only your second cycle then stick with the lower dosages until you stop growing from them. You should get some arimidex , and another bottle of winny. And if I would substitue eq for the deca if you can.

t-200 500mg week 1-8
    norandren 400 week 1-10
    winstrol 50mg ed week 5-10
    arimidex .25mg week 1-10
    clomid 3 weeks after last shot of deca 300mg day 1, then 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for ten more days.

I would throw some dbol in for the first four weeks to jumpstart the cycle. Although I guess you could use the winny the first six weeks insted of the last. I've never used clen personally, but have researched it and this is how I would do a first time cycle of it. It's done in two weeks on, two weeks off cycles. And for no more than 12 weeks.

This is from BigAndy69's post from elite

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
    Day14: 60mcg
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    yea ill try n put a pic on for yall,i said 16 was estimate,with tape i measure 38 inches on waist. that's wut the calculator's told me neway,

Thread Information