Dizzy is offline Banned

Talking I must bulk more (cycle critique)

ok guys I know bulking so close to summer isn't alway the desired thing to do but, I have to break 200lbs. I don't care about fat. I could run a mile once and lose 2 or 3 lbs so I never diet or do cutting cycles. No joke. So if you could give me your opinions I would appreciate it. Fourt cycle. 25 years old. 5'11' 180 lbs. Low body fat (not sure %)

testovirone depot 500mg week 1-8
    thai dbol 35mg ed week 1-4
    humalin-r 10iu post workout week 1-4
    tren (homemade) 75mg ed week 5-10
    anavar 30mg ed week 5-10
    clomid

I will probably just use nolvadex at 20mg a day. Should this be sufficient? I can get arimidex pretty cheap and was thinking of running it at about week 5 or 6 to week 12. Also, what about the anavar? Should I switch it to winstrol ? Thanks guys.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    what is humalin?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    cycle looks excellent.

i would suggest going with arimidex if you can get it for cheap and just use it when necessary. nolva will inhibit igf-1 and gh release a bit.

the var following dbol would be better for your liver than winny. also, fina seems to make winny act up more on my joints than if i took winny with anything else other than fina.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    what is humalin?
    insulin

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Nolvadex inhibits igf-1 and gh, well that's wonderful. I think I'll switch to arimidex and save or sell the nolvadex. Thanks for your help.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good carefull withe insulin im sure your familiar with the dangers.good luck.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'd say throw in some prop, but damn that would be a lot of injections. Good luck with that.
    Question for you Evil: In a post a few days ago, you said the "synergistic effect" of the winny and fina together made for a great combo. Why are you now telling him not to combine these two AS?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    Nolvadex inhibits igf-1 and gh, well that's wonderful. I think I'll switch to arimidex and save or sell the nolvadex. Thanks for your help.
    I'd hold on to it. I haven't seen anything other than speculation to support that. I use 10 mg ed during my cycles and gain.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Thanks everyone. I think I will use arimidex the first five weeks and nolvadex torward the end. I'm gonna have to buy more of either one so f*ck it, I'll do both.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    Thanks everyone. I think I will use arimidex the first five weeks and nolvadex torward the end. I'm gonna have to buy more of either one so f*ck it, I'll do both.
    I cut my nolva with a razor blade. 10mg ed is perfect.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Well guys I had to quit my job today so it looks like I'll be replacing that fina and anavar for quality vet deca . ARGHH. And no arimidex . Any other opinions on a good cheap replacement would be? Maybe just the fina? Another problem I ran into was no credit card for the fina. I sent a couple of places emails asking if they have alternative methods of payment but probably not huh? Looks like quality vet to me. Oh well, I've been wanting to try their gear.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Why not throw in some winny, maybe winny tabs if you're lookin cheap. That will also help with the water retention prob. Deca , winny, dbol , test, slin, and some nolva and clomid on hand. Sounds like a decent moderately priced cycle. Do what you suggested in another post earlier and give your liver a 2wk break btwn dbol and winny.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I'm concerned about the insulin use. If this is your 1st time using insulin it is a must that you read Juice Junkie's post for first time insulin users. Other than that it looks good.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Thanks for the concern King Samson. I've done extensive research on insulin and I'm pretty sold on it. I will be careful.

Well, it's done the qv deca is on the way. Maybe I sould use winny. It would have to be Genepharm Strombas or the kind you have to crash or chew. Thats all I can afford. If that. Any opinions on those two products?

test 500mg 1-8
    deca 300mg 1-10
    dbol 35mg ed 1-4
    winny 50mg ed 6-12

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    looks all good I would just stop the test and deca together week 10 then winnie week twelve as u said then start clomid like 3 days later or so, also keep nolvadex on hand in case of gyno up the deca to 400 if you can good luck train hard

peace
    jason

Thread Information