samoth is offline Member

what gear for site injects?

Besides Winny and Test Suspension, what other H2O based gear is out there that can be used for site injections? Im just trying to enlighten my knowledge on this subject before attempting it. =)

CYCLEON Guest
    water based thats about it - but whats wrong with oil based site injections?

xenithon is offline Member
    hi cycleon, just wanted to ask: isn't water based the only ones to use for specific sites? In other posts I have read ppl said that oil based will work throughout regardless of site whereas h20 based is quite site dependant. is this correct?

CYCLEON Guest

uhhhh.... no, suspension is happily used by many, shot anywhere they want - winny is better taken orally tho i your not site injecting just because there is no point in it.

The Iron Game Guest
    Shooting tren in the biceps and delts is some amazing shit, so is propionate .

samoth is offline Member
    Ok... so why have I heard about only injecting H2O based gear into smaller sites? At least im not the only one to have heard so LOL.

The Iron Game Guest
    there are two different benefits from injecting water based and oil based steroids . I would go with oil for site injections but winny does seem to be holidng its own

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    there are two different benefits from injecting water based and oil based steroids. I would go with oil for site injections but winny does seem to be holidng its own
    I am lost on this . . . what are the "two" benefits?

kaiser soze is offline New Member
    winny,prop. and short acting as in general.

CYCLEON Guest
    hey kaiser, good to have u over here! hows the new mod job going over at BSS and what is up over there with BB and Shot and all?

Thread Information