Mikol is offline New Member

Anvar/Winstrol stack for Strength gains???

Has any one done this cycle, I am thinking about 6 weeks what should i expect, I am looking for just strength gains can't afford to gain any weight. What should i expect this will be my first cycle.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    can't afford to gain any weight ?? Hmm...so for every pound of muscle you gain you plan on losing a pound of fat ??

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    lol, i'm with keymastur...only way you won't gain weight is i'm assuming his formula which is impossible....save your money and don't juice...if you don't got it, you don't got it if you can't afford to gain weight

Mikol is offline New Member

Is the stack effective at increasing strength.

If totaling over 2100 lbs. (Powerlifting) clean is not haveing it then what is haveing it. I can aford to gain about 8-10 lbs at the max but will have to diet back down for a competion. I would like to become leaner, Harder and a lot stronger. what's you thoughts.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Yes, you will get stronger. YOu will also be more prone to tendon injuries because while winny promotes collagen synthesis it also adversley affect tendon cross-linking integrity.

Do not lift heavy or go to failure when using winny. Chances are something will let go.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikol
    If totaling over 2100 lbs. (Powerlifting) clean is not haveing it then what is haveing it. I can aford to gain about 8-10 lbs at the max but will have to diet back down for a competion. I would like to become leaner, Harder and a lot stronger. what's you thoughts.
    8-10 lbs? yes, i would say that is doable then...as stated above though, i wouldn't find winny the best alternative to powerlifting...perhaps a stack of halotestin /anavar would be more up your alley...although i have yet to try halo until my spring break cutter, it is suppose to be phenomenal in the strength department as is var

Thread Information