Thread: How is TJ?

Derrick Glover is offline New Member

How is TJ?

I was just wondering if anyone here has been to TJ in a while and if it's hard to get any Juice these days.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    IMO its very dumb to risk not only getting fake gear (mexico was bad enough even when all the vet companies were still operating, i'd hate to see the fakes now that the vet companies r for the most part shut down). y would u risk crossing the border with aas when u could get cheaper higher quality gear domestic here in the states. steroids are steroids whether they're from an UGL or a pharm company (assuming they're dosed properly) they're the same- test is test.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a prime place to get scammed if you ask me.

pimptastic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    IMO its very dumb to <a href="http://forums.steroid.com/?go=risk">risk</a> not only getting fake gear (mexico was bad enough even when all the vet companies were still operating, i'd hate to see the fakes now that the vet companies r for the most part shut down). y would u <a href="http://forums.steroid.com/?go=risk">risk</a> crossing the border with aas when u could get cheaper higher quality gear domestic here in the states. steroids are steroids whether they're from an UGL or a pharm company (assuming they're dosed properly) they're the same- test is test.
    I DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR GETTING DOMESTIC GEAR CHEAPER BUT I SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. I HAVE NO DOUBT ITS PROBABLY HIGHER QUALITY. NOT ALL OF US HAVE TRUSTED SOURCES HERE TO GET GOOD DOMESTIC SO MEX IS THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO RELY ON.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    There is a lot of scare tactics about TJ / Mexican gear on here because many people are protecting their entrepreneurial enterprises, so you see the standard response of “I wouldn’t trust it, too risky, or I had a friend who…and this horrible thing happened…” However, most of the juice people use in CA comes from across the boarder. So who knows? Nonetheless, to appease the board Gods, there is a certain amount of risk that comes with Mexico…

Thread Information