Thread: test

johndissel is offline New Member

test

hey any of you boys know how long this stuff can be detected for, i got a kid that works with me that plays ncaa football, and he wanted to know before he took it, i told him i thought it was around a month from what i heard. i dont want to tell the kid something, and have him get screwed, and have to feel bad for a few minutes thanks guys

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you're a man you can detect test for the rest of your life as long as you're healthy.

the test/epitest ratio depends on how much test you use, how his body deals with test naturally, how long he's on, etc. it varies greatly with each individual, but the ratio itself is a very debatable issue and i've not heard of any ncaa players being suspended for having an unacceptable one, although i'm sure it has happened before.

johndissel is offline New Member
    good post dr. evil, i understand each person varies, i was just trying to get the kid some kid of avg., the incredible to me, test be detected the rest of your life? wow.

4plates is offline Banned
    test such as cyp,eneth,mixed tests are detectable up to 3 months

test prop 2 wks

Dizzy is offline Banned
    There is a link called steriod detection times on the home page of this very site! Should help bro.

Thread Information