john004 is offline Associate Member

From bulking to cutting.

I currently on a test/fina cycle. Since im already up about 22 pounds, i wanna start trying to lose the fat, i wanna go right into a cutting cycle. The test is also making me so bloated, i love test but i hate the water. I need to take something to keep the test levels up, but i wanna start getting vascular. Im not even a week into fina, i was thinking about eq, or deca and maybe some winny? What do you guys think?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Winny and Eq will probaly be a good bet. If that is what you would like to get rid of some of the Bloating. Eq would be my first choice but injecting EOD is what get's me. But better choice hands down. Winny will give you a hard look and keep the bloating down some.

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    drop the test, and pick up the winnny

Finny is a great combo for cutting

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I still got the fina, im gonna do that also, u think i should drop the test and pick up eq, or winny, or both?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Get some arimidex (if your not already using it) and winny. Maybe give an ECA stack or clen a try. I would also keep the test. Arimidex should help with the bloat. Run the fina and winny past the test two weeks with arimidex. You should lose the water. It would keep you from staying on any longer than you need to.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro go ahead and do both im on it right now its great!oh and sicilian 30 did i read right that u have to inject eq every eod?or r u talking about winnie?cause if you r talking about eq ,um hate to tell ya this but twice a week is sufficient.

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    its prolly the 50mg/ml eq
    so the shots are more ferquent

bro if u can afford both, add them on..EQ at 400 if tis ur first time, 600 if u've done it before
    and do winny too

that'll be great

Thread Information