jcshack is offline Junior Member

Please Review My Planned Cycle

You can see my cycle options at http://www.geocities.com/jcshack1/cycle.htm . I listed 3 of them with one option having to buy more supplies, which I donnot want to do. Remember this is my second cycle in my life and first in a year so I don't need to load my body with tons of testosterone unless some of the pro's think it wouldn't be a bad idea. I may have too many things in my cycle for preventing muscle loss once the cycle is over, you will see and only leave advice if you really know what your doing. Stats at link.
    Thanks JC

Here is a pic of all of my supplies from a website with a bad rap, but since they upped there shipping cost they have been 100%.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Review My Planned Cycle-mar11_02.jpg  

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Go with one of the 10 week cycles as oppossed to the 8 week.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

MindBomb is offline Member
    I'll take door number 2, although I'll proly up the dosage. You need to run the Clomid 2 weeks after the last deca /test shot. Run clomid 300mg 2weeks after last injection, 100mg for following 10 days, 50mg for last 10 days. Looks like you are going to need more Clomid. I'll trade ya for some of your stuff lol j/k.

Dizzy is offline Banned

Nate_Dog is offline Member

Majority vote is 3, but seniority goes with a ten week cycle. Crap I didn't want to have to buy more. O'well back to PG.com. Wish me luck.

Does anyone think that 500mg of enanthate and 250mg oe deca a week is a bit much for a 180 lbs , 11%bf second timer since last year.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    number 3, ... ditch the hcg , it's a light cycle no need for it.. start clomid 3 weeks after last injects, 300mgs day 1, 100mgs next 10days, then 50 mgs next 10days...

but since u are ordering more anyway, order some test prop. and run the prop weeks 9,10, and 11 and start the clomid 5 days after last test prop injection. this will prevent lag time, which will mean keeping more gains.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I've always wondered why people take pic's of all there gear and post it on the internet! Just seems stupid to me. Why not just type out what you have? Maybe I'm just noid or something, but if you "advertise" your gear (I realize it's not that much) it draws attention to you. Be safe and be smart. Just my opinion.
    Peace

Personally I like the photo's. Like looking at naked women.

But i sot of get what you mean!

Nate.

It's like having a big dick, tits or muscles......you just want to show it off.

Big_Guy do you still suggest using the clenbuterol and if you do when should I start it?

I don't know of anyways to get Test Prop. But shouldn't test prop be used to start the cycle since it is a quick burst of test for the system.

Does anyone else recommend me kciking the HCG

It's like having a big dick, tits or muscles......you just want to show it off.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Jc need a new flatmate or training partner? lol!

Sure, haha

Thread Information