neillio is offline New Member

Question need fina kit asap

GREETINGS EVERYONE,

THIS IS MY FIRST POSTON THIS BOARD. I KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT A/S. I NEED SOME HELP LOCATING A FINA CONVERSION KIT. I HAVE TRIED A SEARCH ON THE BOARD BUT IT SEEMS A FEW OF THE PAGES ARE DOWN OR UNDER CONSTUCTION. PLEASE HELP ME OUT IT'S NOT LIKE I'M ASKING FOR A SOURCE. FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL OR PM ME. THANKS.

KEEP BANGING,NEILLIO

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Here is a couple for you finafiends.
    http://www.finakit.8k.com/
    http://www.finakit.com/

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Are the different fina kits basically comporable, or are certain ones better/less painfull?

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    turn that "caps lock" off!

good luck w/ the kits.....

let us know which one you get and how it works. I am in the market for one soon for a cutter after this bulker.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I gotta question, look at shredder and look at his picture, it that how the fina is supposed to look after its all done, the reason im asking is i tried to convert it, and after it all desolved and everything, i put the filter on and not only would it have taken me 15 hours to push all that shit though, but it seemed like all that was comming out was the oil, It looked like the oil before i started, so i looked in the filter and it looked like all the fina was in there.. so i didn't know if i was doing it wrong, so i took the filter off and injected it without filtering it. The first injection was pretty painful. Im getting ready to try again, the only thing i really didn't do was crush up the pellets. When i tried to they broke all over the place..

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by john004
    I gotta question, look at shredder and look at his picture, it that how the fina is supposed to look after its all done, the reason im asking is i tried to convert it, and after it all desolved and everything, i put the filter on and not only would it have taken me 15 hours to push all that shit though, but it seemed like all that was comming out was the oil, It looked like the oil before i started, so i looked in the filter and it looked like all the fina was in there.. so i didn't know if i was doing it wrong, so i took the filter off and injected it without filtering it. The first injection was pretty painful. Im getting ready to try again, the only thing i really didn't do was crush up the pellets. When i tried to they broke all over the place..
    The left over stuff is fillers and binders from the pellets. If you try and run this stuff through the filter, it will clog it. The tren itself is suspended in the oil and all you should have left is a nice golden colored oil.

Thread Information