SUPER SPORT is offline New Member

Thumbs up just a quick "shout out" :)

I just wanted to thank Cycleon and IG for their great knowledge and to verbalize that I think those two (well all the mods but those particularly) do an awesome job with moderating this board and keeping all info up to date and sharing that info with us, the board members.

Even though Im new, I have already had some great experience (and some bad with one of my previous posts )
    and I just wanted to give those two mods some recognition.

anyone else care to share a great experience or thank a mod?

Mike Guest
    I'll bump that

oh yeah and as for:

"anyone else care to share a great experience or thank a mod?"

Cycleon gives great head

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm lost for words!

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Keep it clean there,s minors on the board!!!

Billy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Look...I've gotta take advantage of this opportunity. All the mods here are excellent but I have to single out one in particular.

I've got much love and respect for Mike (I'm not suckin up so don't even go there). Many moons ago when I first introduced myself to the board (back in the day with the old style board) Mike took me under his wing and supplied me with answers to every question imaginable. His honesty, sincerity and integrity are second to none. He responded to and sent me many e-mails with genuine interest in my progress and we've even spoken on the phone on several occasions (He's even spoken to Bert on the phone). It says a lot about a persons character when they can invest that much of their personal time to help a stranger. Since then we have become good friends and I can garauntee we will meet face to face one day. BIG BUMP to my good bro...Mike.

Pete

Another bump for my bro...Mike

Mike Guest
    In all honesty Cycleon and IG have added a lot to this board with their knowledge and experience - ya'll are lucky to have them

Thanks for your input guys and dedicating WAY too much time here

(Thanks pete)

ptbyjason Guest
    Oh shit, I couldn't quit laughing after that first post Mike. Funny as shit.

But, I gotta bump for the mods on here. You guys are all doing a great job. If it weren't for the great members and the watchful eyes of the mods, this board....., well I guess it wouldn't exist. I feel we have the best board (members and mods) around, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Mike Guest
    wouldnt change a thing?!?! You change 500 things a day on this board! LOL Actually it always is for the better so dont leave yourself out of that loop - I like the changes you are continuing to make

Heh heh heh...Mike just zinged you Jay and it was funny cause it's true. Seriously, you do an excellent job here Jason. Just know that your efforts are truly appreciated and I'm sure the guys here feel the same way.
    Pete

ptbyjason Guest
    damn, I'm busted. I can't help it though, I'm addicted to changing the way this board looks. Thanks for the compliments guys. Just wait until you see the other things I have planned. I have about 4 or 5 small - large changes I plan on making soon.

SUPER SPORT is offline New Member
    could one of the mods please email me or pm me , I just need to ask something/advice

Mike Guest
    done

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I know I'm rather new to this board but, I gotta give BIG PROPS TO ALL THE MODS and the knowledgable info and advice they provide as well with the time they put into helping everyone out>> WITHOUT YOU GUYS the board would be nothing

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CYCLEON Guest
    Cycleon gives great head
    Its a good thing too, cause mike really needs a head, since his seems to always be stuck up his a**

- didnt think id let u get away with that did u?

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Its a good thing too, cause mike really needs a head, since his seems to always be stuck up his a**

- didnt think id let u get away with that did u?
    LOL

I was wondering....you sure weren't as quick as you usually are!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i know ig well, ( as well as you can through a discussion board).
    and this bro has done nothing but help me out with many things including basically saving my last cycle from going down the flusher, so i owe him a great deal.
    cycleon i dont know quite as well, but through his postings here and on elite, seems to be a class act all the way. and im hoping that i get to know him alot better through this board.

peace bb79

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    keep up the good work brothers!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we all owe a huge THANK YOU to all the Mod and Vets. For spending countless hours helping us with even the most trivial problems. Also Jason Thanks for spending all the time improving the board which was 100 time better than the old one to start with. As many new members as there has become lately, this thread should always be at the top when I log in. Even if you have not posted for help. You've been reading all the other post of valuable info from these people.

THANK YOU to everone

pump man is offline Junior Member

pump man is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information