flexshack is offline Member

Question my cycle-rough draft

hey guys
    what do you think of this cycle? it is my first ever.

10 weeks long
    deca 1-10 300mgs.
    primo depot 1-10 200mgs.
    clomid 13-16 or 14-17 (not sure yet).

how is it? i know gains depend on so many factors but is there any range that someone can tell me that i will gain approx.? also how much will be water weight and how much will be lean muscle mass? very curious. if it helps any i weigh now 180 pounds at 5 feet 11 inches. i try to eat about 180 grams of protein a day. i work out every other day with a weekend break sometimes. i know i will probably do more lifting while on my cycle though. any recommendations on this? also, since i am new at this, i want to know everything that i need to get. i will make a list of what i think i need. please add or correct as needed.
    1. roids for cycle
    2. syringes 100
    3. clomid
    4. isopropyl alcohol and cotton balls

thanks so much.
    flex

Skrilla is offline New Member
    I know I am not the most qualified person to give you an answer but here's my opinion. I dont think you will gain that much weight but the gains that you do make will be lean. I know on my first cycle I took 200mg of Enanthate and 50mg of V for six weeks and I gained 20lbs. If I had the chance to do it again i would probably do something more like you are doing though because I lost most of it afterwords. Just make sure you do as much research as you can before you start and dont ever stop asking questions. Later Skrilla

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    hey, what do u want to gain from the cycle, mass, leanness, what?....second...you will need:

juice, syringes, cotton alcohol swabs, and definitely clomid....

in your post u had 100syringes, i hope to god you dont plan on using 100 syringes in a single cycle....especially not your first one.....your gonna be one sore son of a bitch if you need that many

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    the primo should be upped to 300 - 400mgs a week

CYCLEON Guest
    deca /primo changed to 400/300 per week, you need more protien, read the clomid article in the top section of the board.

Thumbs up

thanks guys for your answers and advice. greatly apprec. i am still curious though about how much gains will i make on this cycle. just an estimate. i will up the doses to deca 400/week and primobolan depot 300/week. thanks again.
    flex

hi again
    i forgot to ask about the different kinds of gains possible with roids. lean, bulk and weight, or any other kinds i am leaving out. i am not so sure as to what each type of gains will look like at the end. with bulk and high weight gains, do you gain a lot of fat or water or both with the muscle? clue me in please. and with the lean muscle mass, do you stay small but define the muscles more? can someone please explain this to me? i really need to know this. i don't know, i guess i just want to know what to expect. pictures would be a great help in the explanation if anyone has any. thanks so much.
    flex

CYCLEON Guest
    start reading bro, thats too many questions to answer in this theread - really, just look through posts and also - use the search function - u will soon be able to ask more concise questions.

Thread Information