j_kiler is offline Junior Member

worried about a package

I ordered some Chinese green tea about a month ago and it still hasn't come in. First time I ordered international for oils. At this point should I be worried? Should I clean house just in case? Thanks bros.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Dude I really don't think they are going to be coming to your house with a seach warrent. the most that will happen is you will recieve a notice to contact customs for your package. In that case count your loses.

No need to do the spring cleaning early this year!!!!!

4plates is offline Banned
    i hear alot of green tea isnt making it directly,was it from a remailer or straight from the resturant.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ive never used the geen tea you are referring to, but from what i hear alot of the green tea is getting snagged. and his remailers are droppin like flies...... good luck bro, i hope your thirst gets quenched as soon as possible..................

peace bb79

flawless706 is offline New Member
    A friend of mine just ordered from that chinese akeout restaurant, huge order, lots of green tea. Should he be worried about getting the customs letter? Also, if you order domestic, what can big brother do to you, i know international is more likely to be seized than domestic, but can they still open up your goods?

It was directly from China. Funny thing is the Green tea tabs came about 2.5 weeks ago. It wasn't a big order just 60mls of tea. I'm crossing my fingers.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i thought he wasnt shipping grean tea to the US anymore...thought JUST his remailers were...could be wrong though...but i thought he was just shipping tabs

There was a window of about a week where he restarted shipping Green Tea. He still may be.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by flawless706
    A friend of mine just ordered from that chinese akeout restaurant, huge order, lots of green tea. Should he be worried about getting the customs letter? Also, if you order domestic, what can big brother do to you, i know international is more likely to be seized than domestic, but can they still open up your goods?
    Can they still open up your goods? I'd say so.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    sorry, but it doesn't sound like it's gonna make it

if you didn't order a shitload i don't think they'll come after you.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by barbells79
    ive never used the geen tea you are referring to, but from what i hear alot of the green tea is getting snagged. and his remailers are droppin like flies...... good luck bro, i hope your thirst gets quenched as soon as possible..................

peace bb79
    True, not something I would order right now...

Thread Information